Autocruise Circuit breakers - MCB,RCD and 12v fuses

Cruisecontrol

Does anyone know where the - MCB, RCD and 12 volt fuses are situated on a 2007 Autocruise Wentworth. Neither my dealer nor I can find the control panel. The handbook says that the unit is "in a convenient place" but doesn't say where! Any help would be appreciated.

On my Starspirit 08, they are behind the front seats, covered by a carpet covered box which is velcroed to hold in place. Mains switch behind passenger seat and fuses behind driver seat. Hope this helps.

Mike

Mike,

Thanks I've looked there and found the Energy Management box (behind driver’s seat) but this is a sealed unit with the 12volt connections (no MCB etc).

Under the passenger’s seat there appears to be the fan assisted battery charger (again no MCB etc).

I've traced the incoming mains cable to an area near the driver’s seat but it then disappears into the flooring with no obvious aperture! I'm stumped!

Hi. My charger unit is under the passenger seat, as yours is, and the Mains MCB is laying behind the seat, on it's back, covered with a box. Have you got a false piece of flooring between cab and body, i've had vans with a piece of carpeted timber covering the join and underneath an electical connection box. Also had a van with the MCB box tucked in with the boiler.

Mike.

Mike thanks again - your help is really appreciated. I'm collecting the van tomorrow from the dealer where they have been trying to locate it. To my recollection there's nothing at the back the passenger's seat but I'll look again. Yes there are plastic covers around the cab/habitation unit - I've looked in a few but will have a go with vengance to morrow!

Hallo again

Thanks so much - found the blessed thing just as you said underneath the rear of the passenger seat!

Just another query if I may - is there a fuse box? Could it be the one next to the Energy Management cover by the rear of the drivers seat? It's not labled and I'd assumed it belonged to the cab and not the habitation unit.

Archived