France

Mickt

Anybody going over to France this weekend, I have a ferry sunday evening but cannot decide

what area to head for to find best weather. Have planned to go to Britany but weather does not

look to good.

Hi

I would suggest the further South the better, IF it's the Sun your after. We are in Luxembourg (Alzingen) at present and it's mid 60s and a mixture of sun and cloud. The South of France is mid to high 70 s and Sunny.

Making our way to Lucern then Annecy, so weather should get better by the time we are there, Annecy is always good no matter the weather....

Have a good journey

Derek & Pauline

Guest pelmetman

If anything I've discovered this holiday in search of the sun in France & Spain ;-) ..............

Weather forecasts............they lie 8-)

Just watched the forecast on French TV and for the next week there was more or less a line across the middle of France - rain to the north, hot and sunny to the south with violent storms in the east. I am just about in the mddle so some hint of storms, hot (28 this am in the shade) but bit chilly when the clouds gather. Sat out until after 9pm and still over 17 now at 10.45. By the way I am 830m above sea-level.

JohnP - 2012-06-21 4:39 PM

Caddies104

It rained like hell in Annecy on the evening/night of the 11 June.

Hope your still there, as not a cloud in the sky today, although did rain in the night, best kind of rain, in the night....

Staying here till Monday as the weather and site is very good, but will have to make our way back unfortunately ....

At Penestin Brittany. Yesterday lovely sunny day, clear sky all evening. To-day strong winds, been drizzling/rain most of the afternoon, and still raining now. Back to Long Trousers/jumpers, almost like winter

PJay

Retread24800 - 2012-06-24 9:26 PM25°C here at Home, Pool is crystal clear and at 24° just right for a quick cooling dip, expecting 34° on Thursday, head South!!!! :-) but quickly because it may rain over the weekend :-(

Local Forecast

Sad to say, can't head back south, just spent two months in Spain and South West France, Lovely weather all the time , Home to (Sunny) Uk on Thursday Wish we couldhave staid longer down that wayPJayPS Forgot to say still drizzle in Brittany

Archived