Motorhome with a balcony??

Guest JudgeMental

Nice (not) :D

In good weather I used to hate our high top coachbuilt as views of outside world very restricted.. Much prefer our panel van with big sliding door..it brings the outside inside :-D

I think its fantastic (lol) Love to see the faces of fellow campers on a Caravan Club site, if you could get past the entrance and steward >:-)

It does raise the question though, that there should be more variety of vans than all these plastic and mastic travelling gin palaces.

We seem to have lost the pleasure of characters on sites, its all awnings/ tables set out for evening wine ect. I would gladly camp by it, its the folk inside that count, not the size of there bank loan. :D

That is brilliant!..(lol)

...as chas said,there's far too many "look alike" vehicle about...

..it'd be great as a festival vehicle...

(...although I'm not sure what made him think that a square of 5-bar ali' tread plate,would in anyway function as a heat "resistant" hearth...? :-S

JudgeMental - 2012-06-02 10:51 PM

Nice (not) :D

In good weather I used to hate our high top coachbuilt as views of outside world very restricted.. Much prefer our panel van with big sliding door..it brings the outside inside :-D

Lovely, particularly on a day like today.

With a coachbuilt you can sit outside when the weathers good, unless you're a curtain twitcher.......... Not you m'lud, you understand.

chas - 2012-06-03 8:14 AM

Love to see the faces of fellow campers on a Caravan Club site, if you could get past the entrance and steward >:-)

Well it won't happen will it because the likes of me, a proper dyed in the wool Colonel Blimp would object vociferously.

And by the way, The Club has Wardens - not Stewards. I understand they, Stewards, used to inhabit those dreadful Working (ha!) Mens Clubs. Good Lord, how awful.

Disgusted Of Blackburn.

Oh for goodness sake, I'm only having a laugh. About the Stewards that is.

:D :D :D :D

And by the way, The Club has Wardens - not Stewards. I understand they, Stewards, used to inhabit those dreadful Working (ha!) Mens Clubs. Good Lord, how awful.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I think the term Warden does sum it up, (a person who is responsible for keeping the inmates under control :D )

Belonging to the Friendly Club myself, mine are called ( holiday site managers) 8-) and I would like to think that I would be classed as a guest when staying on site.

But I think this subject as been aired many times in the past. :-D :-D

EErrr beg to differ but they have stewards at all the C&CC rallies we go on, they take our money and organise entertainment for weekend. Perhaps caravan club is tooooo posh for such a thing and sticks with Wardens (as in prisons) :-D :-D :-D

Mandy

pepe63 - 2012-06-04 2:49 PM

Well,it seems that the (in)famous "Plumbersvan/Alf/Fiona" also likes the look of it..coz he/she/they are using the image as their avatar.. ;-)

(..bottom of this page..)

http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=27753&start=61&posts=83

It's at least "plumbersvan/Alf/Fiona/Miles" now.

And the idiot, infant-school "joke" of pretending to be someone else, if ever it was even mildly amusing, wore thin a long time ago now.

Guest pelmetman
Now that van at Dover is something I would like if didn't have Horace :-D..........I like the veranda with what looks like a veg plot B-)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2012-06-04 6:46 PM

I think its great but no shower or loo!!! Bonkers.

How do you know :-S

pelmetman - 2012-06-04 7:28 PM

It says halfway down in the Advert. Something about why would you want a loo in close proximity to the Kitchen.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2012-06-04 8:06 PM

It says halfway down in the Advert. Something about why would you want a loo in close proximity to the Kitchen.

What advert? :-S.................considering I'm supposed to have a web business :$.........I miss so much *-)

pelmetman - 2012-06-04 8:24 PM

Barryd999 - 2012-06-04 8:06 PM

What advert? :-S.................considering I'm supposed to have a web business :$.........I miss so much *-)

Top of the OP

Scroll down the Ebay advert

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270987064370

Archived