Progress eh?

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

Horace has gone in for a face lift, new cross member new bonnet striker plate and 2 new wings.......a bit extreme as he's only got a couple of zits showing :$............but the cross member did need welding at the last MOT *-)........

He's being sorted in Poole not far from where he was built :D..........but I have a Enterprise rental for a fortnight :D................Its a Corsa that had 4 miles on the clock :-D........Wow my first new car to drive since I bought my last in 1989............my last new vehicle was my delivery Transit I bought new in 99........... ;-)

So I was looking forward to see what more than a decade had done to improve the motoring experience B-)

Well..........once the paperwork was done and we'd run the engine for a while to prove that they'd put 12 quid of fuel in :-S.......... apparently being a new car it takes a while to realize its been fed :D............after 5 minutes gave up waiting *-)............I said I believe you and drove off... and fair enough 10 minutes later it did show nearly a quarter full :D..................First impressions was its quite nippy at low speeds, acceleration is non existent above 60 in 5th but then I expect the engine is less than half the size of my Rover ;-)............everything is well screwed together nothing rattles or squeaks, which allows you to listen to the road noise uninterrupted :-S

When we stopped for lunch managed to work the radio out enough to get radio 2 B-).....

240 miles later...............would I buy one...........No!!.......If someone gave me one I'd sell it *-)..........Who ever designed the seats wants shooting!!............made of concrete and designed to keep osteopaths in work for decades 8-)........

Had to move my Rover Sterling to get it on the drive............Ooooh it was like relaxing in your favorite leather armchair after the Corsa :D....

So no..... after more than a decade the motoring experience hasn't improved as far as I'm concerned ;-)

Guest pelmetman
nowtelse2do - 2012-06-18 7:26 PM

Oh how sad Dave, Horace having 2 new wings. Has he gone to heaven ? :-(

Dave

It's alright Dave he's having a face lift............age....... it's a terrible thing ;-)......but a bit of Botox and filler and he'll be just like new..............funny thing was another transit camper turned up to have work done a 99 A/S Polenesia...........Horace looked in much better nick than the A/S did ;-)

Guest pelmetman
nowtelse2do - 2012-06-18 9:23 PM

PS. When are you booked in :-> :-> :D

Very funny Dave :D................I'll have you know the fat bald bloke look is very trendy ;-).......

You only need to look around your local town to see how many of us trendsetters are about (lol) (lol)

Guest pelmetman
nowtelse2do - 2012-06-19 5:56 PM

Mandy&Andy - 2012-06-19 6:41 AM

Nice to find a man with a heart.

Mandy

Thanks Mandy, much appreciated... :-D

Dave...I'm a little jealous. You must be a picture around town. even a model dare I say....especially in them shorts. (lol) (lol)

Dave

I'm thinking of having my bits "Dicjazzled" ;-).........I'm on the cutting edge of fashion dontcha know :D

pelmetman - 2012-06-19 6:07 PM

I'm thinking of having my bits "Dicjazzled" ;-).........I'm on the cutting edge of fashion dontcha know :D

Never come across the expression "Dicjazzled" Is this some kind of Lincolnshire Medieval Torture you indulge in........like piercing certain parts of one's anatomy and enjoying it 8-)

Dave

Guest pelmetman
nowtelse2do - 2012-06-19 10:22 PM

Never come across the expression "Dicjazzled" Is this some kind of Lincolnshire Medieval Torture you indulge in........like piercing certain parts of one's anatomy and enjoying it 8-)

Dave

According to Wiktionary.....

vajazzle

[edit]English

[edit]Etymology

Blend of vagina and bedazzle

[edit]Verb

vajazzle (third-person singular simple present vajazzles, present participle vajazzling, simple past and past participle vajazzled)

(slang) To decorate a woman's vagina or pubic area with jewels.

If its good enough for the ladies ;-)....................then I'm up for a bit of mens lib :D..............

So I've invented Dicjazzled.......another business opportunity which will complement my Pelmet & Pouffe empire...... (lol) (lol) (lol)

pelmetman - 2012-06-20 8:43 AM

(slang) To decorate a woman's vagina or pubic area with jewels.

If its good enough for the ladies ;-)....................then I'm up for a bit of mens lib :D..............

So I've invented Dicjazzled.......another business opportunity which will complement my Pelmet & Pouffe empire...... (lol) (lol) (lol)

So a new outlet, pin cushions and ring pieces. Didn't Sue once let it slip that you needed a pin to find yours.. (lol)

Which reminded me of Kenny Everett dressed as a punk with all the zips he was trying to undue when he went to the toilet but failed to find the one needed and p****d himself.

How do these people go on with all the piercings on the outside and in, (so I'm told) manage when they have to go for any X rays. Must take them a hour to get undressed.

"Have you any metal objects on you"?

"Yes, up my nose, through my nose, belly button, and a vagina one"

"Right take them all out except the vaginal one. I'll do that" :D :D

Dave

Guest pelmetman

Makes you wonder who came up the idea 8-)................

I can only imagine it was a woman sat somewhere with a load of spare crystals, thinking what shall I do with these? :-S...................I know I'll glue them to my f***y 8-) .............................and I thought I had a weird imagination (lol) (lol) (lol)

Guest Tracker

Do let us know at what state of 'expansion' you get yourself dazzled as whilst you would not want bald spots to appear at certain stages neither would you wish to spend more than you need to on an ageing implement!

Guest Tracker
Try clear silicone as it should stretch if it ever gets called upon so to do - plus you could always make your own waterproof casing to protect the crown jewels!

Guest pelmetman

Cant use a staple gun on crystals Dave.....they'd shatter *-).........silicone might work though Rich ;-)......

I hope to be a diamond geezer soon :D

... what a 'riviting' thread this is!!! :D

Dave ... be careful where you stick the gems ... never mind Kenny Everett trying to find the right zip, you might have trouble if you stick something in the wrong place and 'bung' yourself up ... you could end up firing gems everywhere!!! (lol)

pelmetman - 2012-06-22 7:25 AM

I blame that Nowtelse ;-)............I start a sensible thread and he leads me astray :D.....

8-) Didn't take much did it :D All I did was ask a thoroughly throughout sensible and in good faith question, and you come back with "Dicjazzled"

If you had replied with an answer, Penis Piercing :'( then with me being a shy and sensitive person would have immediately thought that Penis Piercing was an author of gardening book's. But obviously your reply makes out that you are a Gem Collector or Germ Collector :-D :-D

Dave

Archived