CCTV cameras

nightrider

We have camera's front and rear, used by the police on a fairly regular basis but of course they never have the good manners to let us know if they had any success from the recordings.

A girl claimed that she was beaten up in our street by a lad she knew but there was NOTHING on our camera's.

Yep we got 4 cameras 3 of which are on 24hr hard drive recording 2 of those 3 are infra red night thingies. oh and 1 of the 3 points directly at my motorhome garage. :-D

Dont know why I bother though because we live in a very nice rural area and have had no crime in our area for the 14 years I have been here and none to speak of in the 56yrs mrs ips has lived here. B-)

Yes we have for piece of mind and deterrent value, the fact that if you look at the infra red cameras at night with a mobile phone camera, confirms to the villains they are real as the cameras infra-red illuminators can be seen clearly lighting up the area otherwise invisibly. Try this trick if you think your TV remote batteries are dead, point the remote at your mobile phone with the camera switched on and you will see the Infra-red diode light up when you press a button, if its working of course !

Also with our system you can view the images on any internet computer or our android mobile phones great bit of kit. and it texts you if movement is detected.

Glad you caught the low life by the way.

Dave

Not so far from where I live there are a couple of itinerant traveller camp sites, one legal the other isn't and they are forever up and down our avenue looking for scrap metal and tree work.

I came home from work one day to find a tranny pickup truck right outside my drive and two gyppo's in my back garden on asking what they were doing on my property they said they were seeing if I had any scrap metal or needed any treework doing, i told them to clear off in a diplomatic way.

You have to be careful how you deal with these people, being heavy handed might result in a dead of night visit where they lob bricks through your windows.

I have just upgraded to a far better system, much easier to use than the other system I have which I have now fitted round my workshop area giving me a total of 8 camera's.

Friday nights is the usual time that the night hawks go on the mooch when they are tanked up with Dutch courage, 3 times I have copped them out much to my satisfaction, CCTV is well worth investing in.

Archived