Affordable Van Conversions

archer

My first time owning and converting a new Sprinter LWB to a motor-home. A company based near Bristol called Affordable Van Conversions took the vehicle and converted it in to an absolute palace.They have done a great job and took pride in the work, a very professional company. I would recommended them to anyone :-D

ChrisB - 2012-07-11 6:40 PMAnother "Monty Python"?Or a genuinely satisfied customer?Just the cynic in me.

Well at least he didn't go to Wyvern Leisure in Yeovil, he would not have been writing anything praiseworthy if he had!!!!

Guest Peter James
archer - 2012-07-11 4:26 PM

My first time owning and converting a new Sprinter LWB to a motor-home. A company based near Bristol called Affordable Van Conversions took the vehicle and converted it in to an absolute palace.They have done a great job and took pride in the work, a very professional company. I would recommended them to anyone :-D

Why don't you support the forum by paying for an advert instead of spamming the message board?

Leave the lad alone.

It is not easy to get a business up and running .... especially in a big recession.

I think it shows good enterprise and it is not exactly a hard sell is it?

Gordon Bennet, what is it about the British?

Guest JudgeMental
747 - 2012-07-11 10:24 PM

Leave the lad alone.

It is not easy to get a business up and running .... especially in a big recession.

I agree! BUT! would like to see some evidence of the quality please.... :-D

PICTURES!

found them..dont look half bad. So all we need now is the price to see if they live up to their name.

http://www.affordablevanconversions.co.uk/Van_Conversions/Touring_Van_Conversions.html

Guest ChrisB
747 - 2012-07-11 10:24 PM

Leave the lad alone.

Not arguing with the need to support the smaller converters. In fact I am currently having a LWB Ducato fitted out to my specification.

If I was living around the Bristol-Bath area I would have looked at this company to see what they might offer (and cost).

I was simply pointing to the (allegedly) underhand way in which the owner(?) posted as if he was a customer.

As the Judge says if he had posted declaring any interests and with supporting photographs then it may not have caused such a reaction (although almost certainly against the conditions of this forum).

I appreciate smaller converters may not be able to pay the exhorbitant fees for exhibitions (let alone spare staff to man the stands for a few days) but a small advert in MMM?

I agree with Judge that the conversions photographed on the website look very professional.

A reply from the OP would be appreciated, if only to clear up any misconceptions?

Guest Tracker
ChrisB - 2012-07-12 9:46 AM

I was simply pointing to the (allegedly) underhand way in which the owner(?) posted as if he was a customer.

A reply from the OP would be appreciated, if only to clear up any misconceptions?

Is it me - I see no evidence that Archer is the owner or has an interest in this new company.

Even AutoSleepers began as a one off conversion so why not live and let live and give everyone a chance until proven to be a very very naughty boy?

Guest pelmetman
As Eddie says how affordable is affordable?................could do with some pelmets and the odd pouffe :D

Guest Tracker
pelmetman - 2012-07-12 12:32 PM

As Eddie says how affordable is affordable?................could do with some pelmets and the odd pouffe :D

Dave - are you suggesting that Eddie is an odd pouffe in need of a new pelmet??

Guest JudgeMental
Tracker - 2012-07-12 12:42 PM

pelmetman - 2012-07-12 12:32 PM

Dave - are you suggesting that Eddie is an odd pouffe in need of a new pelmet??

Its not moi who has the limp wrist! 8-)

I thought the interiors refreshing and modern,,,,,nice materials as well.

Archived