CAMPINGAZ in POLAND

Bulletguy

Bulletguy - 2012-07-12 7:29 PM

Anyone know the availability of Campingaz cylinders in Poland (if any)?

Am currently sited at Czaplinek about 100mls NW of Bydgoszcz and eventually heading east to Ketrzyn.

The Campingaz website appears to suggest there are stockists but am damned if I can find any. *-)

http://www.campingaz.com/

I put " camping gaz in Poland " into Google and one of the references / sites was a comment on the Motorhomefacts forum dated two years ago.

Someone else had the same trouble as you and was given a website link to try.

It's a " camping gaz.com/ storefinder " link - which I have been unable to copy for some unknown reason.

You put the name of the place you in and ( theoretically ) it will tell you where the nearest stockist is.

You might like to have a look at the MHFacts entry to see if you can access the link.

Good luck with it - sorry I couldn't be more help.

:-|

p.s. be prepared for the usual suspects to turn up shortly to tell you you shouldn't be using Camping Gaz

;-)

Guest JudgeMental
I used camping gaz for years..but if stuck and getting desperate, why not pick up local bottle and regulator

JudgeMental - 2012-07-12 8:18 PM

I used camping gaz for years..but if stuck and getting desperate, why not pick up local bottle and regulator

Yes thats what I may do. C/Gaz is not sold anywhere in Poland and having been here before I should have known (getting old now so put it down to one of my 'senior moments'! *-) ).

All I really need gas for is the odd spot of 'wilding', but am now on hook-up which is costing me just £1.80 a day making the total site fee a whacking £8.75.......and that also includes free showers too. :-D

Think I may hole up here for a few days as it's a very nice site with a pleasant and helpful site owner, Cafe, Restaurant etc.......plus a couple of very attractive young Polish dolly birds who work in the Cafe....so i'm already a 'regular' in there. :D

Considering the charges and facilities I think the site is certainly worthy of a mention on the board and this is their website in English with lots of photos.

http://www.drawtur.com/eng/

Bulletguy - 2012-07-13 11:08 AM but am now on hook-up which is costing me just £1.80 a day making the total site fee a whacking £8.75.......and that also includes free showers too. :-D

Robbery in Poland. 'English man robs polish people' :D :D :D

Dave

Bulletguy - 2012-07-13 11:08 AM

JudgeMental - 2012-07-12 8:18 PM

Yes thats what I may do. C/Gaz is not sold anywhere in Poland and having been here before I should have known (getting old now so put it down to one of my 'senior moments'! *-) ).

All I really need gas for is the odd spot of 'wilding', but am now on hook-up which is costing me just £1.80 a day making the total site fee a whacking £8.75.......and that also includes free showers too. :-D

Think I may hole up here for a few days as it's a very nice site with a pleasant and helpful site owner, Cafe, Restaurant etc.......plus a couple of very attractive young Polish dolly birds who work in the Cafe....so i'm already a 'regular' in there. :D

Considering the charges and facilities I think the site is certainly worthy of a mention on the board and this is their website in English with lots of photos.

http://www.drawtur.com/eng/

Hi Paul

That camp site has got to be cheaper than a bottle and regulator, sounds like you are enjoying it.

Glad you seem to have got over your problems from last year.

nowtelse2do - 2012-07-13 2:50 PM

Bulletguy - 2012-07-13 11:08 AM but am now on hook-up which is costing me just £1.80 a day making the total site fee a whacking £8.75.......and that also includes free showers too. :-D

Robbery in Poland. 'English man robs polish people' :D :D :D

Dave

LOL.....very good. Just "got" the joke!! (lol)

This time it's me having a laugh! :-D

PJay - 2012-07-13 4:01 PM

Hi Paul

That camp site has got to be cheaper than a bottle and regulator, sounds like you are enjoying it.

Glad you seem to have got over your problems from last year.

Well I would definitely recommend it. Excellent location and facilities with very friendly staff.......plus they have even offered to do me a laundry wash whilst i'm out tomorrow! :-D

(£2 but it saves me the hassle of working a Polish washer!).

£3.47 for a full dinner (soup and main meal) or £2.24 for huge Cheeseburger rammed full of salad plus a plate of chips. Why bother cooking when you can have it done for you at prices like that?

OK in Poland you will come across some sites still run like ex-eastern bloc....but that doesn't bother me too much because you won't get robbed here. People are very friendly and as for the Polish girls.....phorrr! :D

No idea how much bottled gas is here but JM's idea is worthwhile looking into. Most Garages sell bottles but maybe have to find a Caravan place for regulator.

Archived