Simple pleasures.........

josie gibblebucket

I know you will think I'm daft, but I got such a good feeling this morning when I put on a brand new pair of socks for the first time. No holes to dig into your big toe, the ribbing round the top was soft but stayed put and the rest of the foot was all new and comfy!!!

What little things bring a smile to your face? :-)

Having the MH set up at Aldridge Hill in the new Forest during the recent 'floods'........persisting down with rain.......lovely view of the woodland and the greatly swollen river....New Forest ponies with their foals grazing and wondering how to cross the river.......and sitting in the awning with a G&T watching the power of nature at it's watery best..........lubbly jubbly.

RogerC - 2012-07-16 12:21 PM

Having the MH set up at Aldridge Hill in the new Forest during the recent 'floods'........persisting down with rain.......lovely view of the woodland and the greatly swollen river....New Forest ponies with their foals grazing and wondering how to cross the river.......and sitting in the awning with a G&T watching the power of nature at it's watery best..........lubbly jubbly.

Sounds great, I love sitting in an awning watching a heavy summer downpour. Many years ago we had a pitch right at the side of derwenidioter in our caravan. Lovely and warm but heavy heavy rain we had the front of awning rolled down and watched the rain on the lake all afternoon with a nice bottle of wine and a pack of cigars ........... fantastic. :-D

Archived