Just packing for France, where can I get a French/English Adapter?

kevandali

Hi All

We are just packing the van up ready for the off, next weekend.

I can't find my french plug that attaches to my 24v cable (think I might have lent it out at some point?)

Anyway, could anyone tell me where I can order one of these from?

Many thanks

Kev and Al :-)

Guest JudgeMental
Thats not really why you asked though Kev is it......come on truthfully..... your just trying to make us all well jell coz your going on holidaz! :-D

JudgeMental - 2012-07-15 2:56 PMThats not really why you asked though Kev is it......come on truthfully..... your just trying to make us all well jell coz your going on holidaz! :-D

Been caught out! :$  Going to buy one now, that way, the other arf won't panic.

Thanks all.

We use the blue 16A plug over here too, most camp sites will lend you a 2 pin and earth adaptor lead if they haven't updated their site.

If you are looking for a European to 13A adaptor make sure it has the additional cut outs for your electric shaver/toothbrush. 

Unless you're heading for the Med, make sure you've got your fleeces and wellies. The weather in France is nothing like it should be and very poor for this time of year. In the words of a campsite owner I chatted with 'C'ette une catastrophe!'

Been here 5 weeks now and couldn't string more than 2 sunny days together at best.

Have a good time-we're coming back to England soon for some of this August sunshine that's being forecasted

Mike

Yes I see Devon and Cornwall might have sunny periods and showers next week with temperatures approaching 20°C. B-). Not counting the wind chill.

We are managing to survive here in deepest Périgord Vert at 25° (over 30° today).

Pass me another bottle of chilled Rosé on the way out please.

It's Spain and Med coast for us next time deffo. Been right down to San Sebastion, across Landes, Vendee, Dordogne and up through Limoges to Somme and pretty disappointed with the weather. Next year it's Pompey, Santander, and across to the costas for us (without the A frame! :-) )

Mike

Archived