The Sun - £1 Camping vouchers starting tomorrow!

Mel B

Mel B - 2012-07-20 10:45 PM

'The Sun' newspaper is once again doing it's £1 a night camping voucher starting tommorow for a week:

Sun voucher

Oh God the Neanderthals and 'knucle draggers' will be invading our quiet sites-not, probably Haven type sites and Billing Aquadrome etc. Fortunately we never use those if you do have you considered wild camping?

No one is making you use them, we stayed at a site in North Wales last year on one of these discount voucher schemes and it was actually very nice! As it was low season there weren't loads of kids running around and in the large field we were in there were only 2 other 'residents' (in tents) for most of the time.

Mel B - 2012-07-23 6:44 PM

No one is making you use them, we stayed at a site in North Wales last year on one of these discount voucher schemes and it was actually very nice! As it was low season there weren't loads of kids running around and in the large field we were in there were only 2 other 'residents' (in tents) for most of the time.

I don't use these big sites dear heart and rarely club sites,give me a CL/CS or even a wilderness site.

2 years ago my daughter was a courier for a continental camping firm;a similar scheme was operating for around £10 for European sites. On a number of occasions the local Gendarmerie had to be called and one individual was banged up for domestic violence,and then sent home. A bad combination ,cheap booze,cheap holidays and even cheaper journalism.

Archived