We Want to Buy Your Motorhome .com

Mike B.

If anyone is thinking of selling their van I suggest they don't go to the above sponsors of the Motorhome Channel.

I asked for a quote purely out of curiosity to gauge for part ex and the offer was rediculous-less 50% less than trade in price!

The lady said Quote: "We buy for the trade so we have to make a small profit when we sell on" add to this the 'small' profit for the dealer and a van valued around £25,000/£28,000 retail is only worth £11,000!!!

Think I'll start selling motorhomes

Mike

• 4 weeks later...

Just an update on this-

This company pass your details to other parties without permission and I have been inundated by other companies trying to get me to sell the van.

Phone calls, texts, emails, voicemails to the extent that I had to threaten them with legal action to stop them contacting me-this was despite telling them on many occasions I did NOT want to sell the van.

Be warned-don't use this company unless you have the patience of a saint-I haven't! >:-(

Mike

Mike B. - 2012-09-05 10:04 AM

Just an update on this-

This company pass your details to other parties without permission and I have been inundated by other companies trying to get me to sell the van.

Phone calls, texts, emails, voicemails to the extent that I had to threaten them with legal action to stop them contacting me-this was despite telling them on many occasions I did NOT want to sell the van.

Be warned-don't use this company unless you have the patience of a saint-I haven't! >:-(

Mike

How to handle telesalesmen:

We buy any car

We buy any motorhome

We buy any house

You don't need too many brain cells to quickly work out that these people are aiming at those who are heavily in debt and need cash quickly.

Obviously I've never contacted any of them but my guess is that on average they will offer you between 30 and 50% of the true value so you need to be pretty desperate to use them.

Archived