Feed back please Camping Lo Monte Spain

Guest pelmetman

Hi,
No, but in the Hotel beside where it is now built ,just off the roundabout,,,it's not long open ,,but some good reports so far,,,,,Transport (bus) about 500m up the road to all the main towns and I am told they put on free transport to the markets when running. Noisy location (in summer for sure) main road is very close , you are not too far from the beach (1KM,) which can be reached quite easily as no large hills involved and shorter through the housing estate.
Have a lovely time,
Regards,
Brendan

Guest pelmetman

Thanks Brendan,

We are thinking either Lo Monte or Marjal for January as they're closer to my Dad's place, he came up to visit us in Calpe but at 2 half hours its just to far for him to drive safely 8-).........he brought a lady friend with him and I think he scared the life out of her *-)

1 km to the beach is not bad, as I googled earth'd it and it looked quite a distance, so would you say a 15 min walk?

Hi,,
Yes from the Hotel ,through the houses and apartments ,,yes,,,but not hilly,,is a little quicker,
Straight line (ish) 
Can sometimes be a little chilly that time of year,,,,but you never know with the way the weather has gone so far. Have a lovely time.
Regards,
Brendan 

Dave -

Marjal is massive.

I mean MASSIVE.

Also MILES from anywhere, and miles from the coast.

That's a very dry/barren part of the coast too.

If that's your bag, then fair enough. But far too big a site for us.

Guest pelmetman
BGD - 2012-08-16 1:21 AM

Dave -

Marjal is massive.

I mean MASSIVE.

Also MILES from anywhere, and miles from the coast.

That's a very dry/barren part of the coast too.

If that's your bag, then fair enough. But far too big a site for us.

Not the Eco park off the motorway Bruce.................The one near Torrevieja on the coast ;-) ...........mind you we did notice when staying at Calpe and traveling down to see my old man it was a couple of degrees warmer B-)..........which in January is our raison detra :D

Hi,
The campsite is only a short drive up the motorway from San Pedreo del Pintar and San Javier Airport (Murcia). A little further north of the Campsite is La Zinia and Cabo Roig with the beach just less than a 1Km away from the Campsite. Lots to see and do in the area.
Regards,
Brendan

Archived