Well Its Nearly All Over

starvin marvin

Just a few hours left. Lets hope we don't get McCartney trying to sing again! I guess that the other 203 countries will be taking a copper urinal (sometimes called a petal!) home with them.... when they put the fire out!

Yes I'll say it quietly for those who have spent 2 weeks in a dark room, the Olympics are OVER!!

Back to proper sport, Man City beating Chelsea.....no more Mickey Mouse sports...now we're talking, roll on the football and rugby union. Can't wait.

Great shame its coming to an end as I believe millions of people have really enjoyed the experience. Managed to get tickets for the rowing at Eton Dorney on 4th August, two golds and a silver, not bad for a mornings work!

David

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2012-08-12 7:54 PM

..... and to cap it all, David Cameron said today that " Britains' time has come "

So, everything is going to be alright.

;-)

That's a relief :D................

starvin marvin - 2012-08-12 6:45 PM

Back to proper sport, Man City beating Chelsea.....no more Mickey Mouse sports...now we're talking, roll on the football....

8-) ? ....what..?...that bunch of overpaid,diving,play-acting "prima donnas"..?... *-)

Mickey Mouse would probably kick lumps out of 'em.... (lol)

With you on Rugby Union( & League)...but football. :-S

Guest pelmetman
Must admit I've been inspired ;-).......................to retire.................unless they bring in skiving as an event :D

Archived