Which country has cheapest Lafuma Recliner chairs?

Matrix Meanderer

Hi - we are soon to travel through france, italy, austria, germany, luxembourg and possibly belgium.

Having winced at the price of the Lafuma recliner chair in the UK, (about £110 each), I presume these italian made chairs must be cheaper somewhere over the channel.

Can anyone recommend where to buy these recliners at a significant saving to the UK?

Thanks

We have two of these http://www.towsure.com/product/Palermo_Reclining_Chair_Charcoal at £70 the pair and two of these http://www.towsure.com/product/Palermo_Foot_Rest_Charcoal and find them really strong and comfortable.

We looked at the 'reclining Lafuma type' chairs but you cant have your legs raised without reclining the backrest. Yes, OK some of the time but not all.

Also you can sit up at a table without having the bottom bit 'in the way'.

Oh, and good value too.

Guest pelmetman
We have two Lafuma's, but they're quite heavy so bought two of these at the Peterborough show year before last, I can't recall exactly but I think they were about sixty odd quid each, and much lighter than the Lafuma's ;-)

DSCN2049web.jpg.09f32bf165f8d53de83f671d62689427.jpg

We also have a couple of 'Lafuma style' chairs from PRC and actually find them heavier than the real thing, their newest RT model comes in at 7.0Kg on our bathroom scales and carry 120Kg before you negate the 2 year Guarantee:-) mind you we only paid 35€(£28) in 'Auchan' for the knock offs.

If anyone else is interested 'Conforama' are selling genuine Lafuma in a choice of bright colours for 89€ (£72).

I remember when the rate was £1=1.47€. At that time the importers were just changing the Euro sign to a pound sign.

Archived