Leisureshop Direct

armstrongpiper

I have had to replace the rooflight on my Tracker and chose a Mini Heki Plus from Leisureshop Direct.

A very competitive price and delivery within two working days. Unfortunately, the item was slightly damaged, but Leisureshop arranged a replacement without demur. It is a pleasure to deal with such an obliging company.

So, if you didn't already know it, deal with Leisureshop Direct for your spare parts and be assured of customer satisfaction.

Neil B

Guest JudgeMental
I bought a Thule omni sport bike rack from them that was not up to scratch and they arranged exchange under warranty.... so another satisfied customer here...

With tongue firmly in my cheek, a survey of OAL forums indicate that 100% of Leisureshop Direct customers are happy. And 100% of customers did not get what they expected first time round. Perhaps LD should sort out problems prior to despatch.

On a serious note, I'm pleased to see they responded so quickly to the problems. Mistakes do happen and the speed at which they are corrected makes a difference.

Guest JudgeMental
in my case the problem was with a faulty bike rack, nothing to do with leisureshop direct. Just that they managed to get it exchanged with a new one, that is all.......

Have used them a number of times with satisfaction. My only gripe is I wish they would put on their website whether an item is actually in stock or not. Getting an e mail a week later telling you it has 'not come in yet' is not the best.

We have an order with them for three items. One of which is out of stock, so they have not delivered them yet. As the out of stock one is for half of the Heki blind , the other half in stock, and a broken hinge on fridge, Happy to wait for the blind, but could do with the fridge part.

We have dealt with them before, and they were good about replacing an incorrect order . Just wish they had asked about current delivery

PJay

hi dave, I will go along with you on that one. I placed an order for a Smev item used Paypal that was on the 4th August. Still not here on the 20th. Just as well I'm in no rush really. I don't understand Smev. You would think the service to the suppliers ie LD would be better. They are not some obscure backwater company. I will have to eat out again.... ;-)

Archived