Maxiview 85 cm ?

terryW

Hi just made the mistake of going to a show, She said she wanted to get some new mats for the van and came away with another van. Grrrrrr. The question is we made an on the spot decision to have a sat system fitted with an 85 cm dish. The dealer offered and priced in the a Maxiview with 85cm dish. Not knowing better we have agreed. Work hasn't started yet so have we made a mistake, is the Maxiview OK or is it rubbish?

There appear to be more than one Maxview sat/TV system with an 85cm dish, with quoted prices from £600 to £2000. For better feedback, you might want to say exactly which system your dealer is offering and (perhaps) what allowance he has made regarding pricing.

Maxview systems seem to be quite popular with O&AL forum members - search the forum using "maxview" and "All posts".

sooty10 - 2012-09-11 9:45 PM

I have a maxview 85cm crank up and it is a great piece of kit. Think it was 630 pounds fitted, as long as you can read a compass it is very easy to set up. Only takes a couple of minutes to set up.

Thanks Sooty10.Can I ask which freesat box you use with it. Did you go for the maxview box? I have a cheap box but want to use it as far South as posible so quality of receiver is important to me.

Archived