Which Motorhome free taster online

trigrem

I received in my newsletter info about the new relaunched Which Motorhome, with a supposed link to get a free online Taster to see if one was interesred. I tried this link but there is no mention of a Free Taster, just the option of subscribing to online version.

I cancelled my subscription to Which Motorhome when in my opinion it went downhill, I am interested in seeing if it has improved. I do not want to subscribe to the online version as you cannot print any article to take away with you.

But I would like to see the online Taster before commiting to printed version.

Has anyone managed to see it and if so how.

Doug

Morning Doug,

I am sorry the enewsletter led you to understand there was a taster of the new-look Which Motorhome. But in the enewsletter we sent on Friday there is no reference to a free taster or any link that says it will take you to a sample.

I have had another look and am not sure how you came to that understanding.

But the good news is there will be a sampler of the new-look Which Motorhome when it goes on sale.

Just look for the news story on OAL. I'll try to get back on here also and let you know when it is live.

Hope that helps

Thanks

Daniel

use the link in the previous post the scroll down till you find the following link

www.pocketmags.com

open that up then if you scroll to the bottom of the page you should find the various back dated issues as well as the sample taster, click to add to basket, then create a/c if yopu dont have one, if on laptop then go to my magazines and its there, if using ipad etc you will need to down load an app from somewhere

hope this helps, not tried to print anything

Ok sorry for the confusion - there is a free sample of the current Which Motorhome magazine.

Just follow the link below, but bear in mind this is a sample of the current issue not the relaunched issue, which will be available when the new-look version goes on sale.

http://www.pocketmags.com/viewissue.aspx?titleid=819&title=Which%20Motorhome&issueid=35116

Thanks Daniel , I received my newsletter whilst in France so cannot remember when it was issued, as it was announcing the new look Which Motorhome and also mentioning a Taster, I assumed the two were connected. I will await further announcements of when a Taster of the new look version is available.

Doug

Your e-newsletter may have been issued quite a while back (How Time Flies!)

There's also a free sampler for MMM magazine

http://www.pocketmags.com/viewmagazine.aspx?titleid=666&title=MMM

On the pocketmags webpage the MMM sampler slots between the May and June 2012 full back-issue versions of the magazine and information about the sampler was given on this website on 15 May.

The Which Motorhome sampler is in a similar position between the May and June 2012 full back-issues of WM (though I note that the sampler's front page seems to have been adopted from WM December 2011 for some reason), so it's quite likely that information about it was also publicised in May 2012.

Thanks Derek, you are probably right, I did not take note of the date of issue, and as you say time flies when you are enjoying time in the van. As it is usually some time elapses between being able to get a wifi signal I usually have a load of e-mails to answer. Plus I will not commit to using my credit card to order any subscription whilst on an unsecured connection. But as it now transpires the new Which Motorhome is not due until November issue nothings lost.

Doug

Archived