Gas Attack

henway

Dear Keith Henway

Try and look at this objectively-Would you take anyone seriously who ADMITTED to sleeping in a WW2 gasmask in a motorhome & answering the door to the police in a foreign country whilst wearing it and then telling the world and his wife about it on an international website?

Think you need to get out more

Mike

henway - 2012-09-14 12:17 PM

Hello Again Iam sorry the reason the Police knocked us up was that the van next door had been broken into and my name is not Fiona,Cybil,Vanessa,Vicky Peggy,Marcia ,Mary,Nancy,Ruthie,Clara,Ellen, Margie, Cybil Ann, Mike and Sid it is Keith Henway so keep on waving 8-) 8-) :-D

Odd then that the Forum Profile of 'henway' (who claims to be Keith Henway) contains a Real name and E-mail address relating to someone called "Thomas Cosalt".

Derek Uzzell - 2012-09-14 6:29 PM

henway - 2012-09-14 12:17 PM

Hello Again Iam sorry the reason the Police knocked us up was that the van next door had been broken into and my name is not Fiona,Cybil,Vanessa,Vicky Peggy,Marcia ,Mary,Nancy,Ruthie,Clara,Ellen, Margie, Cybil Ann, Mike and Sid it is Keith Henway so keep on waving 8-) 8-) :-D

Odd then that the Forum Profile of 'henway' (who claims to be Keith Henway) contains a Real name and E-mail address relating to someone called "Thomas Cosalt".

I notice the profile was crated at 3.27am as well-wonder if Keith/Thomas was wearing his gas mask at the time he was posting!? :D :D

If you mean Bacharach on the Rhine please tell us where so that we can all avoid that location in the future.

We spent two nights on the Stellplatz there last week and the only thing that woke us was the stereophonic goods trains (tracks each side of the Rhine valley) and the odd barge trundling upstream (the downstream ones are quieter because it's - err - downstream!) - all of which are very common on the Rhine and Mosel.

Hello Happy Motorhomers It seems my name is being mocked :-| and that Baccarat is now in Germany but I can assure you it is France (!) and when I was a Trailer Tenter I looked to the motorhomers as the Kings of the Road but now I realise that I will always be a trailer tenter ,as my mate Davy said take no notice of the Detractors and be yourself and be strong :-> so Good Luck to to those Happy Motorhomers and Safe Travels 8-) 8-) :-D Keith Henway BFN

Baccarat is indeed in France, but "Bacharat" appears not to exist. :$ :$

After all this time and (allegedly (lol)) having owned and driven a variety of motorhomes, as you've finally concluded that you "will always be a trailer tenter" :-S , should we expect to see any future postings :-( by 'henway' (or by your alter egos) being placed on the Tent Talk forum? :D

Archived