Legal advice wanted

dipstick0_0

Hi,
Take the advice given above, Just ignore it,,,as JudgeMental puts it , you need to take the advice ,why even ask?,,  if you are contemplating give a refund, also I have to agree as Lennyhb says it just may be a scam.
Best thing to do just ignore it, let him/her get the legal advice.
Regards,
Brendan

Ebay is full of scams so you do need to be careful. My sister sold a perfectly good working digital camera, the buyer said it did not work. Thinking it may have been damaged in transit gave a full refund. Seems straight forward, problem is, she’s convinced that its not the same camera and as she didn’t make a note of the serial number, she hasn’t a leg to stand on. I too suggest you take the good advice given.

dipstick0_0 - 2012-09-15 12:38 PM

It was a car 2005 Renault Scenic Grand 1.5 diesl 7 seaterl I sold it on ebay for a buy it now price of £2100 The same car can be seen on ebay for a lot more I did state when selling that the car could be inspected at my home prior to bidding but the buyer chose not to do that

Having reread the OP & this, I would suggest you tell him that if he is not satisfied he should go & refer itback to E-Bay, they will soon tell him he has NO recourse, especially as he paid in cash.

Archived