Caravan Club Magazine

kelly58

Before I had chance to read it my wife threw my latest CC Mag out with the recycling ( I know best place for it ) , but with it must have gone the NEC show ticket offer for members. My question is has any CC member who will not be going to the NEC and still have the voucher page from the CC mag for the CC day entry which they would kindly donate to me to whom I would send a SAE for postage . Many thanks.

Mike B. - 2012-09-27 3:23 PMIf you want to book on line you just use code TCC1 at:www.motorhomeandcaravanshow.co.ukIs that what you mean?Mike

Last year we had a voucher from the mag that let 2 members in on the Tuesday the CC day at a discount I seem to remember for senior members , but as I never see the latest mag I am not sure if there was a cut out voucher anyway .

kelly58 - 2012-09-27 4:36 PM
Mike B. - 2012-09-27 3:23 PMIf you want to book on line you just use code TCC1 at:www.motorhomeandcaravanshow.co.ukIs that what you mean?Mike

Last year we had a voucher from the mag that let 2 members in on the Tuesday the CC day at a discount I seem to remember for senior members , but as I never see the latest mag I am not sure if there was a cut out voucher anyway .

Ah-found it! It was in Septembers edition.You have to go on Tuesday 16th and it is £5 adult or £4.50 senior, 1 voucher per person max 2 people. I don't need it as going Thursday en route to Herefordshire so pm me your address and I'll post it to youMike

Archived