Must be winter again

Dr Dave

British Gas is planning to raise its gas and electricity prices from the middle of November, according to Sky News sources.

The hike is expected to be in line with rival energy company SSE, which said it would increase its bills by 9% from October 15.

Around 16 million businesses and household customers will be affected.

British Gas, which is the largest provider of energy to households in the country, is expected to announce details of the changes on Friday.

How the hell can this be justified this happens every winter, then in spring they will reduce prices by 4% and of course we will just accept it because we are British. Its scandalous.

Nobody has to accept BG's prices - they were always one of the least competitive in the market and I have not dealt with them since the option to change first began umpteen years ago and whilst there are plenty of other foreign owned multi nationals ready to screw us I don'r expect to return to the BG fold any time soon!

Guest pelmetman

Don't have mains gas ;-)......................and filled up with oil when it was cheap............although I suspect we'll be robbed of the stuff in the winter :-S

I guess we are all robbed in someway..................we just get a choice of scumbag........local tea leaf or PLC *-)

Archived