Are you going to Spain on Oct 24th by way of France?

potjoe

We are on the boat around 10 in the morning and are going down to Spain for the winter,going on N roads not motorways if poss then down to Pau and the somport tunnel into Spain .? Are you going that way and would you like to tag along if so let us no.

Have you been this way if so let us no about Aires you stayed at on the way down or back.

We are going to Benidorm.

(>) :-D :-D :-D

Guest pelmetman
JudgeMental - 2012-10-15 5:14 PM

Well Jell :-D Hopefully be there in New year.....

We'll be further South ;-) ....................you get a lot of rough types in Benidorm at that time of year :D

If you going down by way France in Jan look out for the snow!.

Was in Benidorm last winter and Guardamar, and Conil de la Frontera,Cadiz.

Oh and by the way we also looked in at the Marjal site the new one but think it,s to far out.

Guest pelmetman
potjoe - 2012-10-15 5:41 PM

Oh and by the way we also looked in at the Marjal site the new one but think it,s to far out.

We thought that to *-)...................Why they built it there amazes me 8-)

pelmetman - 2012-10-15 6:05 PM

potjoe - 2012-10-15 5:41 PM

We thought that to *-)...................Why they built it there amazes me 8-)

Because their Southerner's......The Tur....Tan...Tarn of the North.... Irwell Valley :D :D

Dave

potjoe - 2012-10-15 4:43 PM

We are on the boat around 10 in the morning and are going down to Spain for the winter,going on N roads not motorways if poss then down to Pau and the somport tunnel into Spain .? Are you going that way and would you like to tag along if so let us no.

Have you been this way if so let us no about Aires you stayed at on the way down or back.

We are going to Benidorm.

(>) :-D :-D :-D

Theres a nightmare thought sitting on a beach all winter among the chip packets. We are off to the alps just after christmas, sun, snow, skiing. (lol)

potjoe - 2012-10-16 9:54 AM

Thanks Neilmac for the info.

It looks that we are the only one,s going to Spain then?on the 24th of Oct .Will be the only one,s on the ferry !.

Enjoy! The weather's great here at the moment - 27 degrees in my awning/blind.

Guest JudgeMental
There are aires all over the place....Get feed up of driving and look one up. I have them installed on sat nav so dead easy

potjoe - 2012-10-22 3:00 PM

Is there no one going on the 24th then???.

Also looking for an Aire in or around Rouen can some one help please.

There is a very large aires at Forges le Eaux..which is around 60/70 kms north ish of Rouen this time of year though the Electric and water may be switched off....

There is an alternative one around 10/15 kms down the road at Buchy..next to the High School..same with that for the facilities..both are in the book All The Aires..Have fun on your travels..

Thank you for that link. However, do check the locations carefully. I have just looked at Wild Camping out of curiosity and picked Club Nautique, Le Touquet. To my knowledge this has been a dedicated chrging aire for several years and I passed by it earlier this month - there are less parking spaces now and the charge is now €10.

Judge - how did you get the aires on to your sat-nav please?

Archived