Auto trail Grande Frontier "A" class

Atoc big Al

In this months MMM magasine Doug Roberts asks about problems with the grande frontier, we have owned ours since buying it in 2008 with just 1400 miles on the clock. There have been some small issues with the van build quality but nothing major and nothing to change our opinion that the Grande Frontier is possibly the best A class ever built in britain, we love it and with the combination of lay out and the mercedes base vehicle is a hard act to follow and we will not be changing it any time in the near future.Any couple who love to entertain in a luxury van would do well to consider a grande frontier if one can be found and subject to all the usual checks and searches to make sure the van has not been abused and missused by any previous owners. Our van is a joy to own and use with many long term holidays under our belt both at home and abeoad. relax and enjoy your van Doug (lol) *-)

Guest pelmetman
Atoc big Al - 2012-10-29 10:11 AM

the Grande Frontier is possibly the best A class ever built in britain,

You may well be right ;-) ..........................Now remind me....... who builds "A" class vans in Britain? :D

PS welcome the asylum (lol) (lol)

pelmetman - 2012-10-29 10:17 AM

Atoc big Al - 2012-10-29 10:11 AM

the Grande Frontier is possibly the best A class ever built in britain,

You may well be right ;-) ..........................Now remind me....... who builds "A" class vans in Britain? :D

PS welcome the asylum (lol) (lol)

Nobody. Not even autotrail anymore as far as I know.

Archived