Laserline Alarm

Ninian

I note that the Laserline website has a number of downloadable User Guides, one of which may apply to your alarm system. (Presumably your "wireless accessories" are things like PIR detectors?)

http://www.laserlinedirect.com/public/control.php?_path=/601/639

If you can't find anything helpful in the appropriate User Guide (or if there's no Guide offered for your particular alarm system), the Laserline website has an Information Request webpage, or you could try phoning the company on 0845 2712890

Hi Derek,

I had already been on the laserline site, but the manuals do not cover the wireless accessories and was hoping someone on here had the same system, and resolved a similar problem in the past. Thanks for your reply, and if i do not get a resolution on here I will contact laserlne tommorrow.

Many Thanks

Hi, I fit Laserline alarms. If it is a pre can bus alarm then the procedure for programming the wireless units is the same as programming a new remote fob as detailed in the user instructions. Be sure to do all the remote fobs as well as the wireless sensors as the procedure deletes all existing fobs/sensors. Feel free to call me on 01952 587702 during norml working hours to discuss further.

D.

Archived