Ooop's

Guest pelmetman

nowtelse2do - 2012-11-04 7:52 PM

pelmetman - 2012-11-04 6:06 PM

Dongle jitters :-|

Stop playing with them then. yer not in the navy anymore.

Sue, get a grip on him :D

Dave

Which bit would you suggest Sue should get a grip of???? Surely not his dongle!!!!! 8-)

This just reminded me of a thermal fleece hat that hubby has ... it has some stitching on it which shows a picture of a squirrel with some nuts and SHOULD say "Hands off my nuts" ... instead whoever made it obviously wasn't concentrating as it actually says "Hands of my nuts" ... which has a totally different meaning! :D :$

Guest pelmetman
Mel B - 2012-11-05 8:28 PM

nowtelse2do - 2012-11-04 7:52 PM

pelmetman - 2012-11-04 6:06 PM

Dongle jitters :-|

Stop playing with them then. yer not in the navy anymore.

Sue, get a grip on him :D

Dave

Which bit would you suggest Sue should get a grip of???? Surely not his dongle!!!!! 8-)

Not bleedin likely 8-)..................last time she got hold of it she dunked it in my wine *-) .................took me ages to sort it out, had to hang in front of the log burner for ages :'(

pelmetman - 2012-11-05 8:32 PM

Not bleedin likely 8-)..................last time she got hold of it she dunked it in my wine *-) .................took me ages to sort it out, had to hang in front of the log burner for ages :'(

Oh what a wonderful image that conjures up!!!

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2012-11-05 8:36 PM

pelmetman - 2012-11-05 8:32 PM

Oh what a wonderful image that conjures up!!!

It might be funny to you Rich *-)..............................the dam things not been the same since :'(..................and has been very temperamental :-S.................When I first got it, I used to hang it in the front bedroom window as that was where it worked best :-S................... this summer following a tip from someone in the village about putting around the back 8-)

It now works in the sun lounge :D...............sadly that's where Sue got hold of it :-S

Archived