Fiat Service centre near Dunmow Essex

treborsiwel

Whether you need to get it serviced by Fiat to honour warranty is of some doubt, AFAIW any competent garage can do it, at least for a two year warranty, if your van has three year warranty then maybe so.

Mind you if a problem does arise bet it's good fun and games getting any joy out of Fiat.

I took our van to a Fiat agent for first service if for no other reason than to make sure it was on Fiat database, don't think I'll ever do this again, they are IMO completely incompetent, they managed to scratch the paint, get oil all over the place and were incapable of adjusting the SLD a job which I ended up doing myself as this was the second Fiat agent that couldn't do it.

We get ours serviced at EMG Cambridge on the Milton road just off the A10/A14 junction. Postcode CB4 1SR.

They are have a full set up for motorhome servicing (Fiat Professional) and very good staff who know what they are doing.

Best location within reasonable distance for you. They will give you a courtesy car or you can get into Cambridge by bus. The guided busway goes past the door so you could also go to St Ives or Addenbrookes while you wait!

The person to speak to is Iain Todd on: 01223 729770.

Or email him at: iain.todd@emgmotorgroup.com

not a direct reply to your question,but i went to a lot of trouble to find a good service garageand MOT station for my base vehicle,i found one right under my nose here in kidderminster,if you live in glos,worcs,shrops or even herefordshire,i thoroughly recomend S>C>N kidderminster,tel,no,01562 827399,very impressive premises with the very latest MOT test equipment excellent staff who know what to and do it with care.you can stand and watch, by appointment if you wish.when i was their about 5 campervans came and went for MOT and service from dealerships in worcs.stourbridge,and kidderminster,hope this is of use,ps,my bill for service&MOT came below quote,

Matrix Meanderer - 2012-11-06 2:08 PM

We get ours serviced at EMG Cambridge on the Milton road just off the A10/A14 junction. Postcode CB4 1SR.

They are have a full set up for motorhome servicing (Fiat Professional) and very good staff who know what they are doing.

Best location within reasonable distance for you. They will give you a courtesy car or you can get into Cambridge by bus. The guided busway goes past the door so you could also go to St Ives or Addenbrookes while you wait!

Yep these are the morons we let lose on our van, they'll not get another penny for us.

colin - 2012-11-06 4:44 PM

Matrix Meanderer - 2012-11-06 2:08 PM

Yep these are the morons we let lose on our van, they'll not get another penny for us.

Well you must have been unlucky - I've no complaints at all about EMG Cambridge.

Service work 100% - Warranty claim work 100% also.

Archived