Help! Spanish Winter Golf.

tinah

We are planning to spend February/March/April in Spain for the first time next year so I am busy doing some research.

I really love motorhome life but my husband isn't quite as enthusiastic as I am. He is worried about not having enough to do and missing his golf!

I'm looking for sites with swimming pools and gyms but can anyone help on where he can play golf?

I understand it can be an expensive pastime in Spain.

Any information will be much appreciated.

If you are intending going to the Costa del Sol there are golf courses all the way along the coast and a few inland. Last time I played there was about 5 years ago and it was about £30 a round then. The good news was that the golf club prices for food and drink were very reasonable though. The links at Torremolinos are a bit iffy but Torrequebrada is a nice course near Fuengarola or have a look on here: http://www.top100golfcourses.co.uk/htmlsite/productdetails.asp?id=1646

Mike

Thanks for your replies.

I too fail to understand golf's attractions but my family all just love it so holidays are often based around good golf courses!

We plan to head towards the Costa Blanca ( we know Javea/Denia area very well ). Where we go from there will depend on the weather and what we hear from other campers.

Archived