Sleep walk into a EU exit?

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2012-11-21 10:11 AM

pelmetman - 2012-11-21 8:54 AM

BTW I see Catalonia wants to separate from Spain...........it seems even they don't like financing the PIGS (lol) (lol) (lol)................The European experiment that was supposed to bring us altogether, looks more like its going to help break up several countries >:-).........

Viva la revolution..........."Separation for Lincolnshire"........ :D

Lincolnshire should do well Dave as there are more PIGS in Lincolnshire than many other counties - apart from which you will have left, along with everyone else - last one out please switch off the lights - by the time the county has it's own tax raising powers - then needs a bail out from Norfolk to save it's bacon!

Of course Lincs could always seek a loan from Scotland or Wales but I suspect their ability to run their own finances without their noses in the Westminster trough will be more pie in the sky (pork pie of course!) than probable!

You forget Rich we also have the European Sprout mountain ;-)...................Some come Christmas we can really talk Turkey, with that kinda power behind us :D

Guest pelmetman
CliveH - 2012-11-21 9:15 AM

As for Brian's point - oh how I agree!! - having met a few of these people myself I am not just staggered that society allows them a vote - I am more concerned that they are allowed to breed and walk amongst us!! (lol)

That's why labour got so many voters, by introducing a benefit breeding program :D

pelmetman - 2012-11-21 10:50 AM

That's why labour got so many voters, by introducing a benefit breeding program :D

If we fed them all on turkey, stuffing and sprouts and pointed them in the right direction maybe they could be blasted into Scotland where there is a mass exodus looming at the thought of the two fishcakes being in charge!

Why do we Scots always get the slagging when you lot do not know what you are doing? No wonder we are looking to get away from you.

I susoect it is unlikely the UK will leave the EU, fear and a lot of twaddle from various parties will see to that. However, as we are always on the 'naughty chair' it will mean that we will continue to pay the maximum and get the least, just like now. We must always be punished for even suggesting a bunch of unelected idiots in Brussels do not know what they are doing. It is Possibe we have got to the stage where we are unable to relinquish the 'teat' that is forthcoming from the EU every now and then. So, the comfort zone is beguiling, especially to some of our so called politicial classes. Of course we managed very happily for centuries before the EU came along, infact we were the main defender of it, which of course is very brusquely forgotten in Paris and Berlin. Possibly that is the reason why they hate us so much because we managed things they never could.

Of course the UK is no longer the nation it was so maybe at the end we should just give in and let them rule us all.

Guest pelmetman
Dave225 - 2012-11-21 7:20 PM

Why do we Scots always get the slagging when you lot do not know what you are doing? No wonder we are looking to get away from you.

I susoect it is unlikely the UK will leave the EU, fear and a lot of twaddle from various parties will see to that. However, as we are always on the 'naughty chair' it will mean that we will continue to pay the maximum and get the least, just like now. We must always be punished for even suggesting a bunch of unelected idiots in Brussels do not know what they are doing. It is Possibe we have got to the stage where we are unable to relinquish the 'teat' that is forthcoming from the EU every now and then. So, the comfort zone is beguiling, especially to some of our so called politicial classes. Of course we managed very happily for centuries before the EU came along, infact we were the main defender of it, which of course is very brusquely forgotten in Paris and Berlin. Possibly that is the reason why they hate us so much because we managed things they never could.

Of course the UK is no longer the nation it was so maybe at the end we should just give in and let them rule us all.

Sorry Dave I didna know ye were so sensitive :$ ................It's only a forum :D............and I am a quarter Scottish ;-)........................I like to think my family put the Crook into Shank :D

Guest pelmetman
CliveH - 2012-11-21 7:57 PM

And was it the Welsh that put the Shank into Lamb?

8-)

Yes I'm a quarter Welsh as well *-)...............It's no wonder I'm such a ..............?

Charming, good looking, intelligent, manually dexterous pouffe stuffer :D..................but I do have my faults :-( .........I think I do tend to hide my light under a bushel :$

pelmetman - 2012-11-21 8:16 PM

8-)

Yes I'm a quarter Welsh as well *-)...............It's no wonder I'm such a ..............?

Charming, good looking, intelligent, manually dexterous pouffe stuffer :D..................but I do have my faults :-( .........I think I do tend to hide my light under a bushel :$

I can't hide my "light" under a bushel anymore - Swmbos had a brazillian.

Guest pelmetman
CliveH - 2012-11-21 8:39 PM

8-)

I can't hide my "light" under a bushel anymore - Swmbos had a brazillian.

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) 8-)......................now I'll have to explain my fits of laughter to her indoors :-S......

Thanks a bleedin lot *-).................. ;-)

Guest pelmetman
CliveH - 2012-11-21 9:01 PM

Anyone seen my flashlight ?

Blimey.........you can post at the same time 8-)................... B-)

8-)

Is that a SAD light :-D Or more of a SAD sight :D

Dave

pelmetman - 2012-11-21 7:39 PM

Dave225 - 2012-11-21 7:20 PM

Sorry Dave I didna know ye were so sensitive :$ ................It's only a forum :D............and I am a quarter Scottish ;-)........................I like to think my family put the Crook into Shank :D

Nah, just like doing a bit of stirring. We Scots are quite good at that. Mind you I am delighted that 25% of you is on the right side, pity about the other 75% tho'.

Archived