Sally Bercow

antony1969

antony1969 - 2012-11-20 6:03 PM

Is it me or is Sally Bercow ( The Speakers wife ) the most annoying fame hungry gobby waste of space on the planet ? . Mingin woman

Be careful what you say as she might sue you for libel. She needs all the dosh she can get to pay her own fines. It is possibly why her hubbie is putting the lid on more of the fiddles going on in Westminster, he needs the dosh to pay her.

Dave225 - 2012-11-20 7:26 PM

antony1969 - 2012-11-20 6:03 PM

Is it me or is Sally Bercow ( The Speakers wife ) the most annoying fame hungry gobby waste of space on the planet ? . Mingin woman

Be careful what you say as she might sue you for libel. She needs all the dosh she can get to pay her own fines. It is possibly why her hubbie is putting the lid on more of the fiddles going on in Westminster, he needs the dosh to pay her.

Needs to be an untruth Dave to get sued doesn't it ?

I was recently fortunate to have a guided tour of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office. Fantastic & interesting tour!
The Civil Service chap who took us round was full of fun & info & stories. 
He gave us the history of the Downing Street area which in the early 1800's was full of ladies of the night.
He said not a lot had changed.

When Tony Blair was PM & putting on weight he decided he needed evening jogs, so worked out a route up to Westminster, Lambeth etc.
On his first jog, running under a bridge there was a very pretty & shapely Lady of the Night (LOTN)
"have a good time for £50 sir"
"No I've only got £5"
" Oh no I can't do it for that sir that's for tarts"
So he jogged on.
On his 2nd jog the same exchange occurred, and on the 3rd & on the 4th.
Then Cherie Blair said on the 5th evening that she would jog with Tony.

Sure enough when they came to the bridge the LOTN was there & Tony shyly looked away
But she shouted at him
" See .....told you...... that's what you get for a fiver!"

Guest Peter James
antony1969 - 2012-11-20 6:39 PM

Christ I forgot Sherry Blair , your right Dave . While were on The Blairs will President Tony be able to sort out current Middle East problems as his job title may suggest or is he busy writing some more memoirs ?

You might think the so called 'Middle East Peace Envoy' would be on the ground in Syria or Gaza promoting peace.

But he spends his time lining his pockets by sucking up to Middle East Dictators and brokering business deals in Iraq :-(

Peter James - 2012-11-21 8:44 AM

Christ I forgot Sherry Blair , your right Dave . While were on The Blairs will President Tony be able to sort out current Middle East problems as his job title may suggest or is he busy writing some more memoirs ?

You might think the so called 'Middle East Peace Envoy' would be on the ground in Syria or Gaza promoting peace.

But he spends his time lining his pockets by sucking up to Middle East Dictators and brokering business deals in Iraq :-(

Hmmmmmm! - well said Peter - agree 100%

Guest pelmetman
CliveH - 2012-11-21 8:42 PM

Peter James - 2012-11-21 8:44 AM

Hmmmmmm! - well said Peter - agree 100%

The Devil himself would only come up with such a cunning plan >:-)..............and finance it by employing staff on the public ticket... not to mention encourage breeding for benefits *-)..........and the plan worked faultless free for years ;-)..........only an idiot could mess it up :D

All hail Gordon "Bennet" Brown our saviour B-)

So the Devil has moved on >:-)............to more fertile ground 8-)

nowtelse2do - 2012-11-21 11:05 PM

Who we slagging off now? Cheery Blower QC...and I don't mean Queens Council, or her liningmipockets husband Terrier Blower..........Go..Go...Brown...... 8-) .Oh!...He did..........Silly Barecow.....Which one ? :-D

Dave

All of 'em.There are a few connected with Westminster whom I believe actually work hard, do not steal but are swamped by the dross that get the headlines. Of course as we all know s... floats to the top doesn't it?

I gather Lord Macalpine has settled with ITV for £125K, wonder how much he wants from Sally the alley?

Guest pelmetman
Dave225 - 2012-11-22 4:17 PM

I gather Lord Macalpine has settled with ITV for £125K, wonder how much he wants from Sally the alley?

She'll probably put on expensis :D

Archived