North Devon stopovers

yeti

Sorry for the duplication. I have already sent this to my local councillor Agree if it was abused by the sort that leave rubbish and outstay,it will be closed.

Perhaps if any of us see rubbish left,it wouldn't hurt to put it in a spare bin bag and dispose of it correctly a small price to pay.

Guest 1footinthegrave

If only we could weed out the dick heads that have caused our local community council to do the exact opposite it might have a chance, we have a free car park that is used and abused by many, litter left, grey water dumped, and the local public toilet used to dump cassettes, with the resulting mess left for others to clean up ( proposal to close that altogether ).

We even had folks putting out their awning, picnic tables and chairs, and lighting bar-b-ques, all in full view of residents homes, and denying others a free place to park, all the more galling when some of these folks turn up in 60k + bits of kit.

Well it's a self fulfilling prophecy what is now about to happen, so if your heading our way next year you'll find a pay and display car park, complete with height barriers because of a small minority who chose not to be discreet and take the proverbial. ( oh and by the way I do occasionally "wild camp" if returning from a longish drive home but you'll never find any signs left of my overnighting )

Archived