3 Days of Darkness

Noodles

Happy New Year,

Thought I best send New Year Wishes to everyone cos when hubby and I were out walking the dogs today we were told that there would be 3 days of darkness starting on 21st December 2012. Internet says from 23rd December 2012 and apparently the truthful press are reporting that the world would be ending on 21st December 2012, unless you go to French village, can't remember the name, and there you would be chosen as a survivor, what a load of twaddle I've better chance of winning the lottery, well a descent amount, than this event happening. The Innuit people, I think that's what they're called, already spend 6 months of the year in darkness.

All I can say is bring it on cos it would give us an excuse to spend more time in our motorhome yippee :-D

colin - 2012-12-15 10:07 PM

It's all the Mayan's fault, they only worked out their calender until Dec 21st, and apparently the world ends at 11:11am which is a bugger as 21st is a friday and I like to eat my TFIF crunchie at lunchtime :'(

I hope you are not correct Colin, as we will be in an aeroplane somewhere over the bay of Biscay or maybe further out in the Atlantic, as we are leaving Bournemouth at 9.10am on a 4 hour flight to Tenerife!!

PJay

PJay - 2012-12-16 1:15 AM

colin - 2012-12-15 10:07 PM

It's all the Mayan's fault, they only worked out their calender until Dec 21st, and apparently the world ends at 11:11am which is a bugger as 21st is a friday and I like to eat my TFIF crunchie at lunchtime :'(

I hope you are not correct Colin, as we will be in an aeroplane somewhere over the bay of Biscay or maybe further out in the Atlantic, as we are leaving Bournemouth at 9.10am on a 4 hour flight to Tenerife!!

PJay

Hi PJay

Go to France :D

Hi Colin

Turn your clock back then you can still have your crunchie

:-D

PJay

Hi PJay

Go to France :D

Hi Colin

Turn your clock back then you can still have your crunchie

:-D

Noodles

Not 76 deg in France!!

Wonder why Colin only has his Crunchie on Friday??

I will eat one for him on the plane !!

PJay

Guest pelmetman

Don't like Crunchies...........much prefer Snickers ;-).....................coz they're like this forum :D

Full of nuts (lol) (lol)

Off to Rowntree Park for the week on Friday(floods allowing).

Think I better only pay for the one night if the world is ending, and I can save the other 6 nights Fee's

HWO

O bugger see that it due to end at 11.11am!!! the wardens won't let me in till 12 noon

will not bother at-all, am going to cancel now

Just had a thought. Anyone who feels like having a 'go' at anyone else, or starting a really provocative thread can now do so with impunity?

Another thought. Anyone with serious problems, medical, financial or emotional, can now live out the remainder of their days in the happy knowledge that their difficulties will soon be over.

Thank God for the Mayans !

fairweather camper - 2012-12-18 5:20 PM

Well !!!!! Thanks very much for not mentioning this sooner, I've just spent a fortune on Xmas Presents, what a waste of time and money, now, are you positive the end of the earth is the 21st, because we have been invited to a party on the 24th, and wont bother buying a thankyou gift if its def happening *-) 8-) ;-)

Well of course you don't need a, "thank you" gift.

Since the world will have ended by then, what would be the point?

Really!!!

Guest pelmetman
I'm in a quandary now :-S.............should I ask for my deposits back for the campsites I've booked in Spain ;-)............Or would that be a bit crass seeing as its the end of the world? :-S.................I have google'd end of the world etiquette and I'm none the wiser 8-)

pelmetman - 2012-12-18 7:16 PM

I'm in a quandary now :-S.............should I ask for my deposits back for the campsites I've booked in Spain ;-)............Or would that be a bit crass seeing as its the end of the world? :-S.................I have google'd end of the world etiquette and I'm none the wiser 8-)

I am staggered at the lack of simple common sense here!

The word will be ending, so what's the point in worrying about your deposits?

Just pack up your troubles in your old kit-bag and smile, smile, smile!

Guest pelmetman
spospe - 2012-12-18 7:30 PM

pelmetman - 2012-12-18 7:16 PM

I am staggered at the lack of simple common sense here!

The word will be ending, so what's the point in worrying about your deposits?

Just pack up your troubles in your old kit-bag and smile, smile, smile!

Yeah.....OK......Clever clogs *-) .......................what about the next world?................and I ain't found nuffink on the internet about that either :'(.................well should I take gifts bottle of wine, naughty toy?, wear fancy dress?

:-S :-S :-S

Guest pelmetman
Mel B - 2012-12-20 5:47 PM

spospe - 2012-12-20 2:34 PM

Last day to go, the suspense is killing me !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why not just close your eyes then and you'll see what to expect ... disappointing ain't it !!! (lol)

I hope your old man ain't reading this 8-)

Archived