Bilbao Port Parking

Mike B.

Heading for the sun on Tuesday and going Portsmouth/Bilbao for 1st time. Brittany Ferries have designated overnight parking according to their website and we intend to stay overnight after arriving at 6pm and setting off in daylight.

However, on Google Earth, I can't see any parking area so wondered if anyone has used it on arrival? If so, is it signposted coming off the boat?

Apparently it is near the Terminal building but can't see that either!

As it will be dark, don't want to wander off in wrong direction so if anyone has any directions it would be appreciated

Thanks

Mike

Hi, we often use Bilbao port,last time was last11dec, i am not sure that parking is for arrivals,but as you drive off boat you drive along slip road in front of awaiting departures,then you see Brittany Ticket office in front of you,we parked here overnight,backed up to the harbour wall,this must be where they mean,be carefull though,you could drive out in the flow &miss it. very secure with police patrolling all night.

have a good holiday, Dave

Hi Mike,

The route to the terminal parking at Bilbao port is very well sign posted. You can just stay in the terminal parking lane for the night. I've done it a few times ....along with a few others. The terminal lanes are alongside a ship yard, so if you're unlucky the night shift may well be banging and hammering all night!!. That said, it only happened to me once. Enjoy your trip.

Archived