dogs in spain

silver25

As we never go to Spain when it is blisteringly hot we have no problems whatsoever with leaving the dog in the van.

Not a bad idea in general as a dog is a jolly good anti intruder alert - as long as the scumbags didn't find her lead and offer her 'walkies'!

I do have to wonder why we have to have dogs in restaurants in general - not everyone wants someone else's dog nearby whilst they eat?

silver25 - 2013-01-01 6:25 PM

Is it true that restaurants in Spain will not allow dogs inside? We thought it would be like France where dogs are welcomed everywhere. However if this is not the case we will not be able to go to Spain.

Are you able to take your dogs into a restaurant in the UK ?? *-)

Most pubs that serve good food round here will allow in well behaved dogs.

I have been in Spain and eaten out in bars where there have been dogs as well as the occasional cat, - no problem.

But I would suggest that in both the UK and Spain - a "proper" restaurant (as opposed to a bar/pub that serves food) would probably say no to dogs. And as a dog owner I have no problem with that.

Guest pelmetman
Troy has a rare old time in Spain ;-)..............he loves eating at restaurants :D.......... its all part of our holiday, taking him to different places to eat B-)........

Archived