Motorhome-friendly parking guide 2013 - available now

Andrew MMM

The MMM Guide to Motorhome-Friendly Parking 2013 is a must-have if you’re touring in England, Ireland, Scotland or Wales this year.

• A massive 674 motorhome-friendly parking sites and overnight stops are featured in this latest edition.
  • Compiled from MMM reader-supplied information, this invaluable guide can be viewed online, or printed off for your glovebox (in full, or by individual page).

Find out more about the guide and how to download it HERE

• 4 weeks later...
Having recently been to Ironbridge Gorge I can confirm that ALL the museum car parks are motorhome friendly. Unfortunately the same can't be said for the other car drivers. We visited after the New Year and went to the Coalport Museum at first. In a near empty car park some numpty in a people carrier loaded with bikes parked right next to me,he couldn't get any close. I had to ent the van by the habitation door. Maybe he thought it was a joke-wrong,I got out after getting in. On to Ironbridge and just on the outskirts is a pay and display carpark with rather clean toilets. Further out towards Jackfield at the Bedlam blast furnace there is a pull in to park for a 'break'

Archived