Kerry: Drink drive limit....

pepe63xnotuse

I've only just heard this on the news... 8-)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21143199

So basically, if you're older and a bit lonely,it's okay to drink and drive then....?

...and it seems a few of the councillors who approved the change(passed by 5 to 3),own..wait for it.......pubs..... *-)

(..could you imagine if they owned campsites and then banned MHs?..some on this site would got nuts! (lol) )

Reminds me of a few years ago we rented a farm cottage at Union Hall near Skibbereen. Taken our tandem over to cycle around that part of Ireland. On Saturday night we drove to a supper pub on the coast, great night good company,good food, good beer and excellent live entertainment. The night was drawing on, the barman noticed my empty glass on the table. Another pint sir, he said, no thanks I said, I have to drive down to the farm, don't want to be done by the Police. He laughed, not to worry sir he said, no one ever gets done round here, have another pint and carry on enjoying yourself.

Brian B.

pepe63 - 2013-01-23 8:41 AM

I've only just heard this on the news... 8-)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21143199

So basically, if you're older and a bit lonely,it's okay to drink and drive then....?

...and it seems a few of the councillors who approved the change(passed by 5 to 3),own..wait for it.......pubs..... *-)

(..could you imagine if they owned campsites and then banned MHs?..some on this site would got nuts! (lol) )

That's been happening in Lincolnshire for years. Quite right too. Who wants to walk home on a cold night when you've had a skin full. Ask Dave the pelmetman he does it all the time. That's why he's always rambling on here p*ssed out of his head. (lol)

Archived