Remis Blinds

Sammy

Thank you both - but I think my system may be later. I have seen the web site and the 5 self tappers are quite clearly shown - mine does not have them. Further more on mine the one blind covers the opening window and the quarterlight. I have double checked - it is a Remis

I was afraid of that.

There are some photos here of the one-piece REMIfront iV side-blinds (fitted to an Auto-Sleepers "Stratford"):

https://live.staticflickr.com/7164/6759304139_316782f4dd_b.jpg

It looks like there's a small removable cover in the top rear corner of the plastic blind-frame and it's likely there's a fixing screw behind that. No other fixing points that are obvious from the photos, so I suggest you check for fixing screws within the 'tracks' that the blinds slide in within the frames. I guess there's also the possiblitiy that the door trims may have to be displaced and/or that, when the blinds are installed, heavy-duty double-sided adhesive tape is involved.

Got it !!!

Thanks for the clue Derek. There is just one screw behind that little cover. Once you undo that and gently pull the blind away from the door you find spring clips that just 'pop out' and one instance of double sided sticky tape.

Job done. Again, my sincere thanks for your help and interest.

Sammy

Archived