antony1969

Guest pelmetman
nowtelse2do - 2013-01-28 5:53 PM

pelmetman - 2013-01-28 5:43 PM

Does he look like the mother or father? :D

Which is which 8-)

The mother is the one with stretch marks..........and sore nipples :D

antony1969 - 2013-01-28 5:29 PM

C'mon Rich lighten up , you think you've got it tough with piles but poor David must of gone through agony giving birth . I say well done David .

Don't need piles thanks Antony - there are plenty enough pains in the derriere in real life!

Tracker - 2013-01-28 6:53 PM

antony1969 - 2013-01-28 5:29 PM

C'mon Rich lighten up , you think you've got it tough with piles but poor David must of gone through agony giving birth . I say well done David .

Don't need piles thanks Antony - there are plenty enough pains in the derriere in real life!

Sounds like a dig at Brian Kirby to me Rich :-)

antony1969 - 2013-01-28 7:08 PM

Sounds like a dig at Brian Kirby to me Rich :-)

Now now you little 'uddersfield 'orror don't go stirring it again!!

Brian is an OK guy and one of the most polite and inoffensive guys on here - I think!!

Even Eddie the Judge is a nice guy (at the moment) - must be the phase of the moon - when he is quiet you come out to haunt us!

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2013-01-28 7:36 PM

antony1969 - 2013-01-28 7:18 PM

Only joking Ricky , I don;t agree with a lot Brian says but that does not mean he's not a decent kind a chap and never resorts to names or bitching .

I'll say one thing for you Antony - you know how to grovel!!

Check the lead on yer roof Rich ;-).................He's probably just keeping you talking 8-)

pelmetman - 2013-01-28 7:58 PM

Check the lead on yer roof Rich ;-).................He's probably just keeping you talking 8-)

Thanks Dave - too late - no lead on our roof - sold it all to buy enough diesel to get to Spain and replaced it with marzipan left over from Christmas!

I'll just nip up and check yours shall I?

nowtelse2do - 2013-01-28 10:41 PM

antony, get he scaffolding out, pelmetman is in Spain. :D If you need any help pm me ;-)

Dave

Thanks for the offer Dave but I work quicker on my own , up there and robbed you blind before you know it , a bit like Gordon Brown and Cheesy Tony used to be .

Guest 1footinthegrave

Only joking Ricky , I don;t agree with a lot Brian says but that does not mean he's not a decent kind a chap and never resorts to names or bitching .

Apart from when he calls you a White supremacist, a bigot, and a racist. Yes I know some might agree with him, but in some ways it shows he's human after all, and far from perfect, and can lose it on occasions.

I'm surprised he hasn't popped up screaming "Homophobia" ;-)

But I do hope they are breast feeding, it's best for baby.

1footinthegrave - 2013-01-29 2:17 PM

Apart from when he calls you a White supremacist, a bigot, and a racist. Yes I know some might agree with him, but in some ways it shows he's human after all, and far from perfect, and can lose it on occasions.

I don't mind been called those names 1foot , it's when someone calls me something I am not that I get upset >:-)

Guest 1footinthegrave
antony1969 - 2013-01-29 3:56 PM

I don't mind been called those names 1foot , it's when someone calls me something I am not that I get upset >:-)

Funny that, me too ;-)

Guest pelmetman
1footinthegrave - 2013-01-29 4:05 PM

Funny that, me too ;-)

You mean like?..........."hello handsome" (lol) (lol)

Guest 1footinthegrave
pelmetman - 2013-01-29 4:50 PM

1footinthegrave - 2013-01-29 4:05 PM

Funny that, me too ;-)

You mean like?..........."hello handsome" (lol) (lol)

Wait till I put my teeth in, you'll be bowled over.

Archived