'White flight'

nightrider

antony1969 - 2013-02-26 9:10 AM

John , if I was lucky enough to be were you are I think I could find something better to look at on the beach rather than the laptop . Slap on a thong , lotion , socks and sandles , grab your bumbag and relax on the beach man .

Yeah but after 6 months of sun, sun and more sun it gets a bit boring!!!! (lol) (lol) (lol)

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1footinthegrave

John , if I was lucky enough to be were you are I think I could find something better to look at on the beach rather than the laptop . Slap on a thong , lotion , socks and sandles , grab your bumbag and relax on the beach man .

Ah the wonderful Internet, you can if you wanted to pretend to be anywhere, I'm currently in St Lucia and about to go off and do a spot of scuba diving, if I get bored I will be back on here, or pick some fluff out of my belly button, it will be more interesting

>:-)

Perhaps John47 is running short on belly button fluff

1footinthegrave - 2013-02-26 10:29 AM

Ah the wonderful Internet, you can if you wanted to pretend to be anywhere, I'm currently in St Lucia and about to go off and do a spot of scuba diving, if I get bored I will be back on here, or pick some fluff out of my belly button, it will be more interesting

Perhaps John47 is running short on belly button fluff

Just been talking to my mate the Ayatollah - you know, the one with the eye patch and the rather attractive scar on his cheek - and he tells me that you are actually right after all, they ARE all out to get you! But, being one of the more moderate terrorists he has asked me to let you know that there are precautions you can take. Of course, it does involve staying indoors all day with the curtains drawn but, as you say, you can pretend to be anywhere you like. A further precaution you might like to take is to cover the walls and ceiling with aluminium foil. The Ayatollah assures me that this will block the evil Muslim mind rays that they are aiming to use to make everyone compliant to Sharia law. Some experts claim that, because of the propensity of some Muslims to burrow (eg Afghanis) it might also be wise to put foil under the carpet but I'll leave that one up to you. Have a nice day - the bar is beckoning - free lunches today!

Guest 1footinthegrave

Is he for real, make up your own mind.

Been in Spain for six months, but since registered mid January has made 293 posts.( when he can get an internet connection that is 8-)

Has a son that was very nearly blown up on the Tavistock square bus.

Has a wide circle of friends mostly Muslim

Also enjoys the company of Roma Gypsies.

Has a stated aim to keep coming on here trying to annoy people who are in his sights. >:-)

Now resorts to imaginary conversations with Muslim blokes in conversations about me. :D what a laugh, or how pathetic.

I did think he suffers from OCD, now I just think he is probably a just sad old git without a friend in the world, and stuck in a council flat on benefits leading a Walter Mitty existance.in a "vibrant" part of Derby I think it was, but could be anywhere :-) or he is a very dangerous individual indeed, suffering with some kind of psychosis.

In short ignore him, I will in future now as well, that will piss him off even more. ;-) in Spain in the sun, don't make me laugh. :->

John 47 - 2013-02-26 9:16 AM

Yeah but after 6 months of sun, sun and more sun it gets a bit boring!!!! (lol) (lol) (lol)

Can't you buy The Guardian out there John ?

antony1969 - 2013-02-26 12:15 PM

John 47 - 2013-02-26 9:16 AM

Can't you buy The Guardian out there John ?

This is far more interesting! (lol)

1footinthegrave - 2013-02-26 11:25 AM

Is he for real, make up your own mind.

Been in Spain for six months, but since registered mid January has made 293 posts.( when he can get an internet connection that is 8-)

Has a son that was very nearly blown up on the Tavistock square bus.

Has a wide circle of friends mostly Muslim

Also enjoys the company of Roma Gypsies.

Has a stated aim to keep coming on here trying to annoy people who are in his sights. >:-)

Now resorts to imaginary conversations with Muslim blokes in conversations about me. :D what a laugh, or how pathetic.

I did think he suffers from OCD, now I just think he is probably a just sad old git without a friend in the world, and stuck in a council flat on benefits leading a Walter Mitty existance.in a "vibrant" part of Derby I think it was, but could be anywhere :-) or he is a very dangerous individual indeed, suffering with some kind of psychosis.

In short ignore him, I will in future now as well, that will piss him off even more. ;-) in Spain in the sun, don't make me laugh. :->

Good afternoon! Just got back from a very enjoyable lunch to discover that my existence is being questioned by someone who is clearly a character from a 1970s sit-com! Thanks for the laugh (lol)

And I am glad to see you are still with us - the aluminium foil obviously worked - although my friend the Ayatollah says that you will need something a bit more substantial to combat the suicide bombers - possibly a lead-lined bunker. However, in view of the imminance of the attack he also says that there may not be time to get planning permission, so recommends sleeping under the table instead. Did you know that the average decent white man is never more than 13.7 feet away from a suicide bomber? If your garden path is 15 foot long that probably means they are already in your house. Worrying that, isn't it?

Btw, I know that anywhere that you need to cross water to get to is the Third World as far as you are concerned but you may be surprised to know that down here in Cabo de Gata we have had internet for at least ten years!

Guest 1footinthegrave
knight of the road - 2013-02-27 2:34 PM

So thank you all for ruining my 'White flight' thread I'll see if I can come up with another subject that you can ruin?

Well just read a published survey from the 600,000, it appears it had nothing to do with colour or religion just that slowly but surely they heard that John47 was planning a move there.

asked for a specific reason, they said there were enough nutters there already,and he would be the straw that broke the Camels back. ;-)

Guest 1footinthegrave
antony1969 - 2013-02-27 4:14 PM

knight of the road - 2013-02-27 2:34 PM

So thank you all for ruining my 'White flight' thread I'll see if I can come up with another subject that you can ruin?

Try this thread Malc , Why I Love Muslims

Or Roma gypsies, (coming to a street near you soon). ;-)

Dear me, onefoot, I think I must have forgotten to tell you not to fall asleep in front of the fire after lining the walls with aluminium foil. I fear we may have a case of fried brains here - but don't worry, I'm sure not too many people will notice. (lol)

Guest 1footinthegrave
Robinhood - 2013-02-27 5:15 PM

1footinthegrave - 2013-02-27 4:32 PM

....given that we now appear to have eaten most of their transport, I'm not sure how you think they are going to get here. ;-)

Blimey, hadn't thought of that, probably the Tories behind it as they have not got a clue how else to stop them :D

Robinhood - 2013-02-27 5:15 PM

1footinthegrave - 2013-02-27 4:32 PM

....given that we now appear to have eaten most of their transport, I'm not sure how you think they are going to get here. ;-)

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

Archived