Harrogate Show

gdf

Hi-Yes I responded and got confirmation they would be posted out in February. We are in Spain at present so don't know if they've arrived or not but hopefully they will be waiting for us when we get back.

Have you and have you received them? Or is there a problem?........

Mike

if you look at the reply from them, it says this

"Day visitor tickets for the Great Yorkshire Motorhome and Caravan Show will be emailed and you will need to bring the admission/entry ticket email to the show."

then it says it should be with you within 10 days of the show

ive not recieved mine yet but im not gonna contact them till about a week to go

jonathan

silverback - 2013-02-24 3:08 PM

"Day visitor tickets for the Great Yorkshire Motorhome and Caravan Show will be emailed and you will need to bring the admission/entry ticket email to the show."

jonathan

Hi Jonathan

Yes you are correct-just read it and it does say that

Mike

jonathan

Sorry to be pedantic But what it actually says is:

'If you have purchased tickets for our exhibitions, your ticket will be mailed periodicallyuntil 10 days prior to the event.'

As I booked my tickets in November 2012 I expected 'periodically' to have happened at least once since then. hence my original question about whether anyone had got their tickets.

dave

what you have quoted is the 1st line if you look after your quote it says what i have said

full quote from my email is....

"If you have purchased tickets for our exhibitions, your ticket will be mailed periodically until 10 days prior to the event. Please only contact us (stating order ID, surname and postcode) if you have not received your ticket 10 days before the event. All camping tickets will be posted, unless you have requested an 'at gate/arrival' collection. Day visitor tickets for the Great Yorkshire Motorhome and Caravan Show will be emailed and you will need to bring the admission/entry ticket email to the show."

note the last 2 lines

jonathan

Excuse me for this, but who thought it was a good idea to have a show on at the same time as the Newark show I wonder? :-|

We've decided to go to Newark for the weekend so won't now be going to the Harrogate one especially since there aren't anything like as many exhibitors listed (approx 150 versus about 21 last time I checked!). Obviously lots of the 'regular' exhibitors which people like to see/buy things from (not dealers) are going to be at Newark anyway so I'm not sure how wise it was to schedule this at the same time .... :-S

It's not ideal having two shows on at the same weekend, I agree. Having said that we decided to give the Harrogate one a go. Nothing against the Newark show, but Harrogate is the furthest north out of the outdoor shows this year, and we'll be back at Newark for the autumn show. Quick count a few minutes ago shows 96 traders at Harrogate, so not too shabby a turnout after all.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
gdf - 2013-02-25 9:38 AM

jonathan

Sorry to be pedantic But what it actually says is:

'If you have purchased tickets for our exhibitions, your ticket will be mailed periodicallyuntil 10 days prior to the event.'

As I booked my tickets in November 2012 I expected 'periodically' to have happened at least once since then. hence my original question about whether anyone had got their tickets.

dave

hi Dave

got my tickets in my email inbox this afternoon

seems like they have done exactly what it said on the tin

how strange *-)

jonathan

Archived