A new thread

nightrider

Like it or not, I think that Malcolm has a very valid point. Just so long as he sticks to the imigration agenda and doesn't start on muslims etc, as religion has nothing to do with the imigration issue.

He is quite correct in his claim that a lot of these imigrants (parasites) only come here for the welfare benefits, as they have no means of support when they arrive here and have no intention of doing so.

There should be controls on who is allowed in as far too many are criminals just coming here to steal and pickpocket etc. You can't even get a visa to the states if you have any convictions. But we have to let in any of the scum and dross from anywhere in the E.U.

It's a bloody disgrace.

I've changed my mind now that the original Troll has returned!

Well done Gordon Hibberd (Cerro) not bad! And..............................................................

You CAN spell, punctuate,and produce proper grammar & syntax when you want to!

Congratulations!

Colin.

P.S. It's "Here goes" by the way.

C.

peter - 2013-02-28 7:50 PM

Like it or not, I think that Malcolm has a very valid point. Just so long as he sticks to the imigration agenda and doesn't start on muslims etc, as religion has nothing to do with the imigration issue.

He is quite correct in his claim that a lot of these imigrants (parasites) only come here for the welfare benefits, as they have no means of support when they arrive here and have no intention of doing so.

There should be controls on who is allowed in as far too many are criminals just coming here to steal and pickpocket etc. You can't even get a visa to the states if you have any convictions. But we have to let in any of the scum and dross from anywhere in the E.U.

It's a bloody disgrace.

Thank you Peter, sometimes the message gets lost in the translation, I am for my own people not the rest of the world. I am more concerned for our eldely and youngsters who cant find work, I, at the age of 71 have worked hard and saved hard, never taken a penny in benefits so I feel rather fortuntate.

Symbol Owner - 2013-02-28 7:58 PM

I've changed my mind now that the original Troll has returned!

Well done Gordon Hibberd (Cerro) not bad! And..............................................................

You CAN spell, punctuate,and produce proper grammar & syntax when you want to!

Congratulations!

Colin.

P.S. It's "Here goes" by the way.

C.

Had me worried for a minute, as the above post is under mine. :D

Archived