Free WiFi

malc d

I was surprised to see that free WiFi is now available in a lot of branches of Barclays Bank.

Apparently it's aimed at the ability to give customers instruction in on-line banking on site - but you could always browse the net when waiting in a long queue.

;-)

It is also now available in supermarkets but I have not seen too many souls wandering the aisles with a laptop open. I gather it is to try and tempt customers to order things online, though why you would order a tin of beans online when you can reach down and pick it up, does not make sense to me. Of course then you may get the sad people who sit in coffee shops for hours on end with 1 coffee while they do all their online business, or surf Lord knows what.

Guest 1footinthegrave
Fantastic, another load of idiots bumping into people absorbed on their smart phones then. >:-)

Guest peter
Bugger! that's my late night entertainment at risk then. Oh well I will have to go to bed earlier and annoy the wife. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Dave225 - 2013-03-08 7:40 PM

Look on the bright side, the EU is proposing to start censoring the internet so whatever they deem bad, will be blocked. That will stop the naughty people watching the muckies.

Or downloading info from UKIP :D

Archived