auto gas in. Malaga

Wirralian

Thank you sambukashot. It was from this web site that I picked up on the Malaga lpg location. I have been coming here to Torre del Mar (Malaga) for a number of years without knowing of this location. Shall be travelling home in about a week's so shall check it out. I normally top up with autogas at Bobadilla, Granada on the way home. (I note that this Repsol depot is not shown on your site).

John

Your posting Anthony makes interesting reading. As our intended visit is on 1 April I hope that this will not turn up to be a wild goose chase! Do I understand then Anthony that you have actually been to this Repsol depot in Malaga. Was it recently?

John :-S

Wirralian - 2013-03-24 9:03 PM

Your posting Anthony makes interesting reading. As our intended visit is on 1 April I hope that this will not turn up to be a wild goose chase! Do I understand then Anthony that you have actually been to this Repsol depot in Malaga. Was it recently?

Used this station twice in late 2010 and was provided with an adaptor each time with no problems.

John

Wirralian - 2013-03-24 9:03 PM

We used it a couple of times last year , fairly easy to find on the edge of an industrial estate . As I say if you see " ladies of the night " on the streets chances are you are close to filling station .

Archived