Attacked with deadly weapon

antony1969

I've done a great deal of research into this and have reached the conclusion that the only safe shape is spherical, hollow in the middle with a outer diameter of 107.85mm with a wall thickness of 17.93mm. The shore hardness rating should be 178.76.

Not only would these be much safer but when used as a missile they would be much more accurate with an accurate predictable flight path.

If filled with fresh whipped cream they would act like a paint ball so that hits could be accurately recorded.

Obvious really when you think about it.

Colin Leake - 2013-03-27 7:13 PM

I've done a great deal of research into this and have reached the conclusion that the only safe shape is spherical, hollow in the middle with a outer diameter of 107.85mm with a wall thickness of 17.93mm. The shore hardness rating should be 178.76.

Not only would these be much safer but when used as a missile they would be much more accurate with an accurate predictable flight path.

If filled with fresh whipped cream they would act like a paint ball so that hits could be accurately recorded.

Stand by Colin.

With your obvious aptitude for pointless trivia, you could be head-hunted by a government department at any time.

:-D

malc d - 2013-03-27 8:08 PM

Colin Leake - 2013-03-27 7:13 PM

Stand by Colin.

With your obvious aptitude for pointless trivia, you could be head-hunted by a government department at any time.

:-D

Not a bad idea that I could have my own Quango but how dear you refer to my very important research as pointless trivia. When I do get me own Quango I'll have you mate!

Archived