And now we are three!

Coachman

Thought we were the only ones with a Mobilvetta Driver 52, at the Peterborough show last weekend couple knocked on door to say they thought that their one was the only one as well. They are Australian couple touring Europe and now off to Turkey hoping for better weather. Theirs is the 2.8 lucky them as ours is the 2.0. They asked several questions about ours and was surprised that the dinnet bed pulls out to make a double bed. As they are constant moving their outfit is loaded with all sorts of things, when I mentioned about weight problems they said they had no idea about it. So that makes two and blow me went down to JC Winchelsea for some bits and there was another Driver 52 so makes three. Any others hiding around ?.

The Mobilvetta Top Driver 52 was a popular model in its day.

A GOOGLE-search on "mobilvetta driver 52" (omitting the quotes) retrieves a number on Driver 52 For-Sale adverts, including four vehicles on this website alone:

http://motorhomes.autotrader.co.uk/used-motorhomes/mobilvetta

How many Driver 52s there are in the UK is anybody's guess, but I'm sure there are a lot more 52s than there are Hobby T-600FC motorhomes like mine.

Archived