HYMER

DEEANDEM

Guest JudgeMental

German......just because Japanese "assemble" their cars here, does it make them British? :-D

Or as the Duke of Wellington said: Just because you are born in a kipper box, it dont make you a kipper

Guest JudgeMental

Cheers Flicka..Sounds like its for the home market not export. The Germans very protectionist about home built product, and would have a fit if they tried to import back into Germany...

I mean the rag trade pulling out of China as labour costs rising etc.. M&S moving production to Borneo for heavens sake. personally I would force companies that trade here and pretend they are ever so British to manufacture here... that goes for call centres as well..Bring it all back home!

If we could do this, and tighten up tax laws there would be light at the end of the tunnel, and maybe some glimmer of opportunity for young people *-)

JudgeMental - 2013-06-15 8:43 AM

Cheers Flicka..Sounds like its for the home market not export. The Germans very protectionist about home built product, and would have a fit if they tried to import back into Germany...

I mean the rag trade pulling out of China as labour costs rising etc.. M&S moving production to Borneo for heavens sake. personally I would force companies that trade here and pretend they are ever so British to manufacture here... that goes for call centres as well..Bring it all back home!

If we could do this, and tighten up tax laws there would be light at the end of the tunnel, and maybe some glimmer of opportunity for young people *-)

& (maybe) a few more Companies paying their Taxes in the UK >:-(

Archived