So what have I missed?

J9withdogs

Although I pop in occasionally, I haven't been posting much on here for a while.

So -

who's still here?

who's been carted off?

who's now someone they hadn't used to be? B-)

who's retired, become grandparents, had a sex change?

Let's have some gossip!

Guest pelmetman

WELL!!!! :D.......................You'd never believe it 8-).....................but we had a right old ding dong going a little while back ;-).........................This Mr Money bags character comes barging on here, laying down the law on how people like me are ruining Chatterbox, and giving a few of us a right slagging off *-).................and goading other people into £1000 bets 8-)................

But the best bit was :->.......................Its turned out he was once banned from here (lol) (lol) (lol).......

and now Rich (Tracker) has gone missing :-S......................its all very spooky.................maybe the aliens are taking over? :-|

PS............just to add ;-) ................It looks like your mate Yossers been carted off :D

Hello Janine.

Nothing changed much.

Quite a bit of " my dad's bigger than your dad " -

"True facts" cut and pasted from time to time, from the posters favourite newspapers.

Everyone reading other peoples posts carefully, and giving relevant answers.

Same old forum really.

:-D

pelmetman - 2013-07-15 10:56 AM

just to add ;-) ................It looks like your mate Yossers been carted off :D

I've sent an e-mail to the 'Mods', thanking them for that relief, Dave!

What a dreadful person he must be! Did you infer that you had met him Janine? Or -- did I get that wrong?

(Not difficult!)

C.

Symbol Owner - 2013-07-15 12:48 PM

just to add ;-) ................It looks like your mate Yossers been carted off :D

What a dreadful person he must be! Did you infer that you had met him Janine? Or -- did I get that wrong?

(Not difficult!)

C.

I've never met him but other Funsters have.

We are beginning to think that he might be a bit under the weather as he's beginning to get even more random than usual.

Has he been banned on here, does anyone know?

Guest pelmetman
J9withdogs - 2013-07-15 1:14 PM

Symbol Owner - 2013-07-15 12:48 PM

(Not difficult!)

C.

I've never met him but other Funsters have.

We are beginning to think that he might be a bit under the weather as he's beginning to get even more random than usual.

Has he been banned on here, does anyone know?

It's probably all this sun and heat...............

He was still logged on after his posts were pulled, and the Mods on here are pretty easy going ;-) .............

I expect he's just had his post pulled, and told to sit on the naughty step :D..........

J9withdogs - 2013-07-15 10:46 AM

Although I pop in occasionally, I haven't been posting much on here for a while.

So -

who's still here?

who's been carted off?

who's now someone they hadn't used to be? B-)

who's retired, become grandparents, had a sex change?

Let's have some gossip!

Thought you where too loved up to worry about us lot :D

Well, let me think ...

Richard (Tracker) has changed his coachbuilt for a van conversion - Autosleeper Warwick - and hasn't been seen or heard of since! 8-)

Henry (Rupert123) bought a PVC (can't remember which one but it was only about 5.4m!) and couldn't get on with it so changed it PDQ for a coachbuilt again! *-)

Dave (pouffeeman ... aka pelmetman) gave his old 'Horace' a treat of a new paint job (after having all his bits and pieces repaired ... the van that is not Dave!). He's having even more time off work now and has outsourced some of his work so I don't think he does much now at all (if he ever did! :D ).

There are others who've changed and done other things but the list would go on forever! (lol)

Usual hissy fits and teddy throwing contests as you would expect from the more 'mature' male members.

Other than that ... not a lot! :D

Oooh..I wonder what's happened to Richard. Might have something to do with all those dykes over there in Narfolk. B-)

Apart from that, looks like it's same old, same old.

Pouffeman (lol) Who was this Mr Moneybags???

PKC - thanks for the welcome

Malc - bet the Daily Mail features quite a lot, eh?

A TUGGER, Dave? Really?? 8-)

Yes, I'm still loved up, Colin ;-)

I just might stick around for a while :-D

Guest 1footinthegrave

Tolstoys War and Peace, and other equally epic threads.

Just don't mention Muslims, capital punishment, or what a successful businessman you are, or you may just meet some old and new users that you'll dearly wish you hadn't. ;-)

Guest Had Enough

What you'll miss most of all is a forum that was once popular and vibrant, despite spats on various subjects. Chatterbox now has fewer than a dozen regular posters (if that) since a small number of people turned it into a branch of the BNP/UKIP with some of the most bigoted rubbish you've ever read.

Fortunately, there's not been much lately as the chief protagonist has been on holiday but I see from the post but one above, that he may be back.

The constant diet of hatred against Muslims and Islam, not just terrorists but all Muslims, steadily had its effect and people voted with their feet.

A poll on an emotive subject such as the EU drew 12 votes, such is the state of Chatterbox. If some of these people were to look at similar sections of MH Fun or Facts and even the equivalent of this section in the Caravan Club forum, which as only started a year or so ago, they may realise even more what this has become.

Hi Flicka, Clive, 1Foot & Had Enough (your style of writing reminds me of someone...)

I was going to say that the sense of humour hasn't changed but maybe the radical undertones are spoiling the fun. Shame.

Hey ho, I'm sure I wouldn't get on with half the people in any random pub :-S

Guest pelmetman
J9withdogs - 2013-07-16 9:01 AM

Had Enough (your style of writing reminds me of someone...)

Your getting warm ;-)..............think of Starspirit & ? :D...............

J9withdogs - 2013-07-16 9:01 AM

Hi Flicka, Clive, 1Foot & Had Enough (your style of writing reminds me of someone...)

I was going to say that the sense of humour hasn't changed but maybe the radical undertones are spoiling the fun. Shame.

Hey ho, I'm sure I wouldn't get on with half the people in any random pub :-S

There is one thought we can all console ourselves with.

The forum is being spoiled by other people.

:-(

Archived