Autogas tank refilling

Tracker

I have had a single Gaslow bottle with a Calor as backup ( vintage stuff by now) for about three years and and only once had a bit of a problem filling and went elsewhere.

Paid for itself in about 18 months as apart from the cheaper gas we used airs more and when on site rarely bother with HU.

Those of you have never had any issues filling - have you tried filling in Spain?

I am wondering if, because the Spanish 'Euro' adapter has it's own non return valve, something no other adapter has and neither do the UK pumps, the installation of this additional barrier to gas flow coupled with the very small aperture through which the gas has to flow once the non return flap has opened has any bearing on the reluctance of pumps to pressurise the system sufficiently to fill?

its well worth it.i have just had 21 nights in france, We had 11 nights on acsi sites and ten nights on airs.I

Had a full tank to start with 20 litres. i expected i would need to put in quite a lot after getting back to the uk,it cost £5-30 to top up!!

Baz

Archived