Elddis Autoquest Elite 500

modelmaker

I think few Elite 500s were made and that the production period was quite short. There's no sign of the 500 model in the Elddis listings in a couple of 1996 "Which Motorcaravan" magazines I have, though Elite 350 and 420 models are shown.

There's a longish YouTube video-clip relating to an Elite 500, but you probably know that.

• 1 month later...
modelmaker - 2013-07-18 11:25 AM

I have an autoquest elite 500 and I have only ever seen one other, she is 1995, is there anyone out there who has got one or has seen one? please let me know. thanks, we are curious to know how many are left out there.

Hi modelmaker

We have one of these my conversion number is 0001 and I'm lead to believe it was built for the 95 or 96 Earls Court show. What's your conversion number? Can't say how many are out there or were built I'm afraid but like to know

Best wishes

Derek Uzzell - 2013-07-19 8:55 AM

There's a longish YouTube video-clip relating to an Elite 500, but you probably know that.

Hi Derek

That's the very unit my wife and I purchased - thanks for finding that link only I could never phathom how to get the full width of the dining area bed and now I've got to look for that piece of "bridging" wood!!!

(lol) (lol)

Many thanks and best wishes

• 2 years later...

Small world, I now own this Autoquest Elite 500 serial number 0001, it lives in Southampton with me and my wife.

it has a different engine it was changed before it was mine, I watched the youtube clip with great interest and can tell you the vehicle hasn't aged at all, the interior is perfect, my wife didn't believe it was ours on youtube untill she see the registration number.

Many thanks for the youtube link.

Peter.

Archived