drive away awnings!

old grey mare

We have down sized also, to a caravan therefore have a sun camp aspect DL for sale used only once £75 also silver screen for transit used about 4 times £30 if your interested will throw in one free night at our CS lancashire just off jct27 m6.

Pm if its of interest.

(lol) We pick up our new luv bug next week on the 8th. we can then measure things ( being a tad hopeless) however, my nephew who is clever lives in Lancs and will help us out. This

all sounds ideal, we have a silver screen it is just the awning we need. where are you aexactly? (?)

I know pepe. I was sure we only paid about 130 so reckoned half price ish for used was fare. Looking at tow sure price maybe my memory was wrong, but i have said it now and it ain't no use to us now so needs a good home :-D

we would love to come to your camp site for a couple of nights- we will pay, and we have 1/2 dogs as we have a foster dog who comes when his mum can't have him. we hail from Norfolk. Try the awning, if it fits it will have a jolly good home! the caveat is , We have been online and our height is 2.65 and your drive away fits to 2.60 , as we have omnistor etc no awning we will wait with very baited breath :-D 8-) How does sat the 17th of August sound, we are flexible

Archived