Solo motor homing

Windy55

Well here I am wondering if their are any other women like me (late 50s) who are wanting to or are motor homing solo? If you are it would be good to know of any meets that take place or any clubs that accommodate or any ladies that meet up regularly. I am really wanting to do this as I love to travel but am nervous about taking the plunge.. Would be nice to hear from like minded people

:))))))))))))

Good on you.

I am pretty sure that the camping and caravan club have a solo section not sure if there is a specific one for ladies. I suggest join either club and use there club sites initially as you will be made very welcome by other campers and will be comfortable in a secure environment.

Let us know how you get on, and good luck.

Ps. Do wet have a van yet or have something in mind ?

Thank you for your replies. I am a member of the caravan and camping club have researched other suggestions like pheonix and loners club . I haven't got the van yet but I like the look of the hymer 522 which would tick all my boxes. Are Rallies a good place to start or are they as clicky as people say. I am out going but bizarrely can be shy when approaching things solo! Guess that's normal eh

Archived